Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In front of my apartment about a few hours ago: Blood niggas pressed some other Blood cat 'cause he was claiming their set back in Cali but he wasn't actually from it. Got some muhfuckas on the phone and everything. He coppin pleas talmbout "my auntie is so and so, my big homie is such and such" but don't nobody know none of them folks or him. Then he talmbout he from the midwest and they all supposed to be the same blah, blah, blah. The "general" nigga that live down the way from me set him straight and gave dude a pass but the extra niggas was forreal about to beat dude into the earth right in front of my apartment over this shit. Meanwhile, I'm at the window like:

artworks-FFmFEzM03eM7e55G-EayWsg-t500x500.jpg

Now... Admittedly I'm not up on the politics of all this gang shit, but ain't these niggas supposed to be crew just off rip??? He reppin blood, they reppin blood so what the prollem is??? Like, I know Cali is a whole different planet, but dude from wherever and claiming a Cali set prolly cause that what he was told they was reppin and alladat... Ionno... Shit just seemed wild as fuck at how these niggas, all clearly in their mid-late 30's (in fact, the midwest nigga said he was 39 for some reason), was goin' Super Saiyan over this gang shit.

anyways... that was my excitement for today. It's gonna be a long ass summer...

Last edited:
I know there s a dream whisperer thread somewhere on here but I can’t find it so I’ll put it here

a nigga had a weird sequence of dreams ….I only sleep in 2-3 hours intervals so it’s weird to have such vivid dreams in such a short time but any who
Long story short I’m at the gym hooping my team actually bust the other team up, as we leaving they talking shit blah blah…. We get outside and see some nigga getting dumped by his chick in the parking… he mad storming back to his car next thing u know he goes what y’all laughing at and starts shooting in the crowd who was leaving the gym right behind us and kills this chick

1655458485364.jpeg Go figure ….

so we all take off running we get far enough I’m like i m just gonna walk to the crib I get a few miles in I happen upon 2 groups of ppl arguing in Lincoln Park I already know how this shit gonna go so I get across the street….. niggas start rumbling one of the niggas involved takes out a gun and shoots his opp who was on the ground and kills him
Every body takes off running niggas get in cars and skirt off….I take off running and continue my walk towards the crib trying to shake off what just happened I hear a honk and someone yelling my name ….it’s my moms my brother and cousin in my truck talking bout get in…. I gets in like what y’all doing in my shit my bro is like my truck in the shop so I just borrowed urs I’m like bro wtf…. We bout to cross North Ave… when I’m awaken by what I believe are 2 gunshots ( I hope it was a car backfiring but I’m certain they were gunshots outside) outside irl

now I’m sitting like fuck it let me start my day and wondering wtf is going on…. I might need to stop eating meat nh or something

Disclaimer- this may very well be my first and last allergens type post

In front of my apartment about a few hours ago: Blood niggas pressed some other Blood cat 'cause he was claiming their set back in Cali but he wasn't actually from it. Got some muhfuckas on the phone and everything. He coppin pleas talmbout "my auntie is so and so, my big homie is such and such" but don't nobody know none of them folks or him. Then he talmbout he from the midwest and they all supposed to be the same blah, blah, blah. The "general" nigga that live down the way from me set him straight and gave dude a pass but the extra niggas was forreal about to beat dude into the earth right in front of my apartment over this shit. Meanwhile, I'm at the window like:

artworks-FFmFEzM03eM7e55G-EayWsg-t500x500.jpg

Now... Admittedly I'm not up on the politics of all this gang shit, but ain't these niggas supposed to be crew just off rip??? He reppin blood, they reppin blood so what the prollem is??? Like, I know Cali is a whole different planet, but dude from wherever and claiming a Cali set prolly cause that what he was told they was reppin and alladat... Ionno... Shit just seemed wild as fuck at how these niggas, all clearly in their mid-late 30's (in fact, the midwest nigga said he was 39 for some reason), was goin' Super Saiyan over this gang shit.

anyways... that was my excitement for today. It's gonna be a long ass summer...

It’s like a frat can’t falsely claim for you benefit and be lying. And no reason to lie the world a small place

I know there s a dream whisperer thread somewhere on here but I can’t find it so I’ll put it here

a nigga had a weird sequence of dreams ….I only sleep in 2-3 hours intervals so it’s weird to have such vivid dreams in such a short time but any who
Long story short I’m at the gym hooping my team actually bust the other team up, as we leaving they talking shit blah blah…. We get outside and see some nigga getting dumped by his chick in the parking… he mad storming back to his car next thing u know he goes what y’all laughing at and starts shooting in the crowd who was leaving the gym right behind us and kills this chick

View attachment 864371Go figure ….

so we all take off running we get far enough I’m like i m just gonna walk to the crib I get a few miles in I happen upon 2 groups of ppl arguing in Lincoln Park I already know how this shit gonna go so I get across the street….. niggas start rumbling one of the niggas involved takes out a gun and shoots his opp who was on the ground and kills him
Every body takes off running niggas get in cars and skirt off….I take off running and continue my walk towards the crib trying to shake off what just happened I hear a honk and someone yelling my name ….it’s my moms my brother and cousin in my truck talking bout get in…. I gets in like what y’all doing in my shit my bro is like my truck in the shop so I just borrowed urs I’m like bro wtf…. We bout to cross North Ave… when I’m awaken by what I believe are 2 gunshots ( I hope it was a car backfiring but I’m certain they were gunshots outside) outside irl

now I’m sitting like fuck it let me start my day and wondering wtf is going on…. I might need to stop eating meat nh or something

Disclaimer- this may very well be my first and last allergens type post
Stop watching all those hood novellas. Ya brain warped.

Never was big on the "commercialization" of Junteenth for obvious reasons..
It repulsive that you have politicians in the mix of a celebration/commemoration... when many of them carry on w/ what amounts to a laissez faire attitude about our current and and connected ills..

At some point feeble acknowledgement shouldn't be enough

Never was big on the "commercialization" of Junteenth for obvious reasons..
It repulsive that you have politicians in the mix of a celebration/commemoration... when many of them carry on w/ what amounts to a laissez faire attitude about our current and and connected ills..

At some point feeble acknowledgement shouldn't be enough

Unfortunately, that's the state of politics now. Our supposed representatives don't actually care about getting anything done. They just want to do enough to get themselves elected, so they make moves solely based on what will look good in the headlines. That means plenty of pandering and patronizing and not much else.

Stop watching all those hood novellas. Ya brain warped.

All jokes aside @Elzo69Renaissance lurk right. You gotta lower the amount of that shit you consume. All the youtube vids, all that clubhouse bullshit and paying attention to who beefing with who be fucking with ya energy.

I don't think the dream means anything you just got sensory overload cause you pay too much attention to all that bullshit.

Here's the thread btw.

I be forgetting to update. Haven't had any nightmares and it looks like that sleep paralysis was a one off.

Has anybody else had a white person come up to you and wish them a happy Juneteenth day?? It's happened twice to me this morning at work and idk how I feel about it....
Just reply to them they finally giving us a damn holiday that yall can reap... now back up and let me enjoy my independence quietly

Has anybody else had a white person come up to you and wish them a happy Juneteenth day?? It's happened twice to me this morning at work and idk how I feel about it....

:wtf11:

What was ur reaction??

tbh i woulda said "please. Don't do that."

They may not realize it but they are sayin "congrats on ur ancestors bein told that they were not slaves any mo."

Fuck outta my face w dat shit cac

All jokes aside @Elzo69Renaissance lurk right. You gotta lower the amount of that shit you consume. All the youtube vids, all that clubhouse bullshit and paying attention to who beefing with who be fucking with ya energy.

I don't think the dream means anything you just got sensory overload cause you pay too much attention to all that bullshit.

Here's the thread btw.

I be forgetting to update. Haven't had any nightmares and it looks like that sleep paralysis was a one off.

ironically as of late all I do is listen to contemporary composers
I haven’t been down the YouTube wormhole in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back