Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga pls. WTF.

Security are paid to de-escalate and use restraint.

Yes other dude was acting a fool and bein stupid. But u cant swing on him like that. Come on bruh.

Even cops cant do that (well they shouldnt atleast, but u kno what i mean)
Homie wasnt even involved in the initial outburst either lol he jus needed an excuse to lay hands on nigga. Sucker ass nigga imo.

You must like typing that word to other men. Its honestly weird as fuck and making me uncomfortable.

Good. Now you know how uncomfortable I felt. When you went you imagined what my cum was hitting for.

The nerve.

Homie wasnt even involved in the initial outburst either lol he jus needed an excuse to lay hands on nigga. Sucker ass nigga imo.

so even if you aint involved in the intial mess.. you see some nigga tearing shit up, cussin and shoving people around.. then he turns to you for whatever reason and starts walking your way agressively talkin shit with his fist balled up... you just gon stand there?

Fuck that. he wanted smoke.. he got it

ayo.. lol whats been up with yall niggas this week?

It's been fuckin WEIRD on this bitch for real.. id blame the full moon but yall been extra all over the place this week

It's hot and motherfuckers bored lol.

Instead of going on the block and shooting it out.

You go to a message board and argue about dumb shit lol.

I call that maturity.

Last edited:
so even if you aint involved in the intial mess.. you see some nigga tearing shit up, cussin and shoving people around.. then he turns to you for whatever reason and starts walking your way agressively talkin shit with his fist balled up... you just gon stand there?

You not dealing with a person who is sober and completely of sound mind so as a bouncer your head gotta be cooler than that until it's absolutely necessary especially since he wasn't really being reactionary as it pertains directly to himself. He could have kept staying out the way if he wanted to. He wanted that to happen tho.

As much as I'm ready to knock a nigga tf out I avoid it at all costs cause 9 times out of 10 it's just unnecessary and not worth the potential headache.

Hey brother, i dont know whats making you feel inadequate on this beautiful thursday but i promise im not the source. Do we need to bring up the post in question or would you like continue telling your version of hurt?

Go ahead and quote it. I got time for the ignorant shit today as you can see.

Well ok i see thats thats where the divide comes because I honestly didnt take his wolf ticket AT THE END to be anything more than that. So as a guard who fought mike tyson, knowing what I CAN do to him i would reframe from jus knocking him out and perhaps just push him out the way.

homie got his issue tho but the threat assessment was super low to warrant that type of punch. Hence why all the other guards looked at him like fam what you doing?!

Last edited:
You not dealing with a person who is sober and completely of sound mind so as a bouncer your head gotta be cooler than that until it's absolutely necessary especially since he wasn't really being reactionary as it pertains directly to himself. He could have kept staying out the way if he wanted to. He wanted that to happen tho.

As much as I'm ready to knock a nigga tf out I avoid it at all costs cause 9 times out of 10 it's just unnecessary and not worth the potential headache.

Who says that person wasnt sober?.. He may have been completely sober but was just being an asshole. I didnt see anything about dude being intoxicated in the article. I may be mistaken tho.

Either way.. how much leeway are you giving with the disrespect and violent actions before that "hes intoxicated" shit goes out the window

Well ok i see thats thats where the divide comes because I honestly didnt take his wolf ticket AT THE END to be anything more than that. So as a guard who fault mike tyson, knowing what I CAN do to him i would reframe from jus knocking him out and perhaps just push him out the way.

homie got his issue tho but the threat assessment was super low to warrant that type of punch. Hence why all the other guards looked at him like fam what you doing?!

I suppose as a professional he coulda exercised some restraint.. In this instance he chose not to tho and for this shit I dont think he's necessarily wrong for that. Dont get all up in somebody face if you aint willing to deal with how they react.. professional or not

Who says that person wasnt sober?.. He may have been completely sober but was just being an asshole. I didnt see anything about dude being intoxicated in the article. I may be mistaken tho.

Either way.. how much leeway are you giving with the disrespect and violent actions before that "hes intoxicated" shit goes out the window

I suppose as a professional he coulda exercised some restraint.. In this instance he chose not to tho and for this shit I dont think he's necessarily wrong for that. Dont get all up in somebody face if you aint willing to deal with how they react.. professional or not
Well let me ask you this.

Was there a threat at time the guard pulled up or was it de-escalated?

Well let me ask you this.

Was there a threat at time the guard pulled up or was it de-escalated?

partially. the rest of the staff got dude just about off the property.. the guard was on the outskirts and dude walked up to him and tried to escalate shit again and got knocked the fuck out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back