Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says that person wasnt sober?.. He may have been completely sober but was just being an asshole. I didnt see anything about dude being intoxicated in the article. I may be mistaken tho.

Either way.. how much leeway are you giving with the disrespect and violent actions before that "hes intoxicated" shit goes out the window

I suppose as a professional he coulda exercised some restraint.. In this instance he chose not to tho and for this shit I dont think he's necessarily wrong for that. Dont get all up in somebody face if you aint willing to deal with how they react.. professional or not

You don't have that much security at a place where people aren't consuming alcohol. What dudes blood alcohol level was is semantics. I'm not doing that dance.

He wasn't all up in dudes face. Fam could have stayed back. He opened the barracade at the beginning of the video and walked out to where dude was gonna exit from. He was wanted that shit to happen. He's lucky the cops took his side.

partially. the rest of the staff got dude just about off the property.. the guard was on the outskirts and dude walked up to him and tried to escalate shit again and got knocked the fuck out
I could turn this to a cops interacting with black ppl argument but eh…

partially. the rest of the staff got dude just about off the property.. the guard was on the outskirts and dude walked up to him and tried to escalate shit again and got knocked the fuck out

Watch the video again. He was behind everyone initially then opened the barricades and walked out to where dude was already getting ejected from. He was on smoke. He set that up.

Watch the video again. He was behind everyone initially then opened the barricades and walked out to where dude was already getting ejected from. He was on smoke. He set that up.

Just rewatched. That's entirely possible. Woulda never got knocked out if he aint get up in that man face tho.

Dude wasnt sitting at the exit waiting to pounce. That man walked up to the guard. Street was wide as fuck he coulda just did like you be saying on here and moved the fuck around. He chose not to

I could turn this to a cops interacting with black ppl argument but eh…

You could..

Now they got these bullshit ass ovulation trackers and women be like, you can shoot the club up on this day, not this day...

Bih, fuck outta here, I don't trust none of that shit.

Nephew told me his girl had on one...

I said Boy, you trust that shit you dumb as hell.

Every vagina should be approached like bomb disposal. You wear the proper equipment, have the proper training, and you pray like hell you make it out.

Make her take a plan b like got damn there are ways around a condom. Why even get married

Ever ate pussy so throughly, I mean you was in there, her legs was up, you dove in that bitch, tongue all in da ass, nose in the gouch, ya mean..and, she was going..yam sayin..she was cumming, hard..squirting..and you start going extra, one hand got the leg up by the ankle, she holding the other leg up, wit ya free hand you tickling the gspot, sucking on the clit mean, and she exploding all over ya face and down ya face..

you ever do that, get so much of that shit in ya nose, that you be smelling pusssy for days? Clean ya nose and all that..but that shit got so far into ya nose hairs that you smelling pussy for days. Ever done that?

Me neither

Yes. 🤷🏾

Julius was protecting the side walk at that point dude was on his way out.. like people saidit not about him deserving it about the risk.....aint nothing dramatic about how easy it is to kill someone over some dumb shit

Just rewatched. That's entirely possible. Woulda never got knocked out if he aint get up in that man face tho.

Dude wasnt sitting at the exit waiting to pounce. That man walked up to the guard. Street was wide as fuck he coulda just did like you be saying on here and moved the fuck around. He chose not to

You could..

He's was leaving. He had to walk to the streets. The guard wanted that confrontation cause he already knew how it was gonna go. He should have been behind the barricades with everyone else lmao. They're there for a reason.

It's perfectly okay to just say you might have misjudged the situation @Inori I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

Make her take a plan b like got damn there are ways around a condom. Why even get married

I can't believe I am saying this...

Maybe you get married because you like the person.

Plus I would feel like a dickhead if I made a woman take a plan b everytime I shot the club up.

Like I would be like, "Is this healthy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back