Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's was leaving. He had to walk to the streets. The guard wanted that confrontation cause he already knew how it was gonna go. He should have been behind the barricades with everyone else lmao. They're there for a reason.

It's perfectly okay to just say you might have misjudged the situation @Inori I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

Bigass street but you choose to walk directly towards security and put your hands in his face?? Aite lol.

Fair enough though. I take your point and word for it.. You would know better than me. I'm just giving my opinion on how he wasnt in the wrong in my eyes.

My initial assessment could be off and he could have telegraphed that whole situation just to snuff dude. End of the day.. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I never know how to react to your posts when you link stuff from reddit. They're legit on some bipolar shit. Like should I be laughing at that dumbass white girl or be weirded out by homeboy in the 2nd vid.

Bigass street but you choose to walk directly towards security and put your hands in his face?? Aite lol.

Fair enough though. I take your point and word for it.. You would know better than me. I'm just giving my opinion on how he wasnt in the wrong in my eyes.

My initial assessment could be off and he could have telegraphed that whole situation just to snuff dude. End of the day.. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The security should not have separated himself from his team and been on the street period. He wanted to assault that dude. He did way too much.

Ijs real Americans like a lil bullshit or ignore it. Yo ass be trying to better everybody lol let miggas fight

man what? the shit yall been on this week aint been a "lil bullshit" but coo yall have at it..

im just pointing out that shit has gotten fuckin weird around here lately and im sure im not the only one that notices it

man what? the shit yall been on this week aint been a "lil bullshit" but coo yall have at it..

im just pointing out that shit has gotten fuckin weird around here lately and im sure im not the only one that notices it
Inori sick of y'all shit

Giving birth was a damn walk in the park for her

😂.

That ain't that bad, I thought it was gonna be some super extra shit.

White dudes be conversating about their man units like it ain't nothing.

I am like dog, you talking about your dick to another man like he supposed to wanna try it after.
Yoooooooo..dude at my job be on that typa shit, that’s the shit that made me rethink how I post cause damn..dude probably says “my dick” like..30 times a day..like bruh

Bruh I thought you were talking about the insults and shit. The dj akademiks shit weird

Giving birth was a damn walk in the park for her

Wait what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back