Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever ate pussy so throughly, I mean you was in there, her legs was up, you dove in that bitch, tongue all in da ass, nose in the gouch, ya mean..and, she was going..yam sayin..she was cumming, hard..squirting..and you start going extra, one hand got the leg up by the ankle, she holding the other leg up, wit ya free hand you tickling the gspot, sucking on the clit mean, and she exploding all over ya face and down ya face..

you ever do that, get so much of that shit in ya nose, that you be smelling pusssy for days? Clean ya nose and all that..but that shit got so far into ya nose hairs that you smelling pussy for days. Ever done that?

Me neither

Days???

I mean if the scent of her pussy still resonates days later despite washing your face...I...I don't think that's a good thing.

You might wanna get a check up just in case. Lol

Days???

I mean if the scent of her pussy still resonates days later despite washing your face...I...I don't think that's a good thing.

You might wanna get a check up just in case. Lol

The worst is if you nut in her and she the type to sleep in it.

Scent is nasty.

Whole room smell like pussy and nut.

I said I didn't want to have kids and bruh started talking about my sperm count. Lmaooooo.

Like don't talk to me about my cum nigga.

😂.

That ain't that bad, I thought it was gonna be some super extra shit.

White dudes be conversating about their man units like it ain't nothing.

I am like dog, you talking about your dick to another man like he supposed to wanna try it after.

😂.

I am like dog, you talking about your dick to another man like he supposed to wanna try it after.
Sounds just like the muhfucka on here trying to crack on my wife's and I sex life. Fuck do they care if I use condoms for, ol' unbalanced muhfucka?

Nigga pls. WTF.

Security are paid to de-escalate and use restraint.

Yes other dude was acting a fool and bein stupid. But u cant swing on him like that. Come on bruh.

Even cops cant do that (well they shouldnt atleast, but u kno what i mean)
They did de-escalate, now instead of him and his friends disrupting the business and customers, they busy carrying his ass to the car.

Sounds just like the muhfucka on here trying to crack on my wife's and I sex life. Fuck do they care if I use condoms for, ol' unbalanced muhfucka?

I never heard of that shit, but you smart.

Because plenty of husbands out here thought their wife was taking pill and the woman went on a break to get an opps baby.

Trust me, I've talked about it with plenty of men.

Couldn't be me dog.

If I had a wife and I don't want no crumb snatchers, I am hitting it with a condom.

They did de-escalate, now instead of him and his friends disrupting the business and customers, they busy carrying his ass to the car.

I hate to say but Mr. Hot Take aka @Marc123 is right.

Hooking off on a mf should be the absolute last resort. Can't just be because dude is annoying. Yeah he did a little shoving but it didn't warrant a punch, especially when you're an ex boxer dealing with a completely different set of cards.

Did he deserve it? Definitely, but that won't matter to the police a judge or the owner of the club who gets sued. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I never heard of that shit, but you smart.

Because plenty of husbands out here thought their wife was taking pill and the woman went on a break to get an opps baby.

Trust me, I've talked about it with plenty of men.

Couldn't be me dog.

If I had a wife and I don't want no crumb snatchers, I am hitting it with a condom.

"Crumb snatchers"

Lmaooooo.

"Crumb snatchers"

Lmaooooo.

Now they got these bullshit ass ovulation trackers and women be like, you can shoot the club up on this day, not this day...

Bih, fuck outta here, I don't trust none of that shit.

Nephew told me his girl had on one...

I said Boy, you trust that shit you dumb as hell.

Every vagina should be approached like bomb disposal. You wear the proper equipment, have the proper training, and you pray like hell you make it out.

I hate to say but Mr. Hot Take aka @Marc123 is right.

Hooking off on a mf should be the absolute last resort. Can't just be because dude is annoying. Yeah he did a little shoving but it didn't warrant a punch, especially when you're an ex boxer dealing with a completely different set of cards.

Did he deserve it? Definitely, but that won't matter to the police a judge or the owner of the club who gets sued. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Thank u.

Thats what im tryin to tell these niggas.

They act like they never been in the real world b4...streets, bizness world or legal system.

But it is what it is.

btw my takes be gods speed on this site.

I be droppin so much game on here. I should be charging yall.

Its all gucci tho.

@5 Grand What u thank bout that situation, n security almost killin dude.

Drop a gem on em play boi

😂.

He tried to super gay it up for a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back