Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been fuck those parasites but as a nigga who’s seen Goodfellas and other crimes related movies and TV show I’m tuning….. shit be entertaining it’s only entertainment
...the internalization of these characters by a certain subset of our people makes it more than entertainment to them unfortunately..its infatuation, idolization that has real consequences at large

In a same but different way that people ingest things thats are suppose to be satire...

Same rules apply when you have shown to be aggressive and actually pushing folks.
The next step when you that amped and pushing folks is throwing hands.

And bruh is just a security guard

The same rules absolutely do not apply. People in the security industry are held to a different standard than the average joe on the street. I don't know if anything will be done to him, but depending on the company what he did was a fireable offense.

The same rules absolutely do not apply. People in the security industry are held to a different standard than the average joe on the street. I don't know if anything will be done to him, but depending on the company what he did was a fireable offense.

Screenshot_2022-06-16-16-03-23-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-16-16-07-13-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I am bored as fuck.

I am think I am done internetting this month.

Probably go on vacation, take a thottie, take pics for her Instagram so the Candy Shop boys can lust to it, get day drunk, smoke weed, sit by the pool, eat expensive ass food that doesn't taste good, consider smashing but don't because I am too old for that shit...and that's it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back