Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
facts..........as of late I've been slowly disconnecting myself from the "hood heros/villians" stories as of late. Like them niggas was killers, stone cold killers, helped in the destruction of our communities (my dumbass included) but somehow a show/movie about that will do great and get a green light. Yet we still haven't got a feel good Black love movie in damn near 25yrs.

aight let me get off my soapbox

Right there with you.

That is only for leaving the states though, correct? When returning to the states, you still have to go through that country's security, correct?
Yea, but you skip the line when your home. To me, that’s the more important thing. Because it’s a few international flights arriving at the same time so the line can be long.

Anyone ever use stockx before? I was looking for a certain shoe that i regret not getting in the stores months ago. I see them only on these resell sites. I dont buy shoes like that put i really wanted these air max shoes. Thinking bout pulling the trigger
I bought some LeBron on there paid a lil extra for em and they came on in a timely fashion. Haven't even worn em yet but I was pleased they were brand new everything looked legit like I picked em up at Champs or footlocker.

I mean the mawfucka was talking crazy and spazzin for about 30 seconds , that 1 hitter quitter should humble him
He was on his way out anyway that was a former pro boxer.. but anyone could have easily killed dude... if anything at all give him a body shot make him throw up last week's lunch and keep it moving

I mean the mawfucka was talking crazy and spazzin for about 30 seconds , that 1 hitter quitter should humble him

Nah bruh. That kinda shit is cool if ur a kid n you dont have that kinda grown man strength.

Dude basically a NFL DT. That one hit coulda killed him.

Jus push him away n keep moving

Yep. Dude was annoying af n needed to stfu.

But hitting him was taking a real risk. Dude coulda hit the concrete, suffered a brain injury n died...then what? Big dude looking at murder a charge.

Hopefully they will both think 2x next time

man that dude was assaulting and barking at everyone.. then he starts walking towards bruh aggressively as he's backing away... seems like that's well within the boundaries of self defense

man that dude was assaulting and barking at everyone.. then he starts walking towards bruh aggressively as he's backing away... seems like that's well within the boundaries of self defense

Barking, yes. Assaulting, no.

Man, that was a bunch of wolf tickets.

The smaller dude was clearly the aggressor, in the wrong and maybe needed to get stomped out.

But at the same time, when u that big n strong u need to be cautious.

facts..........as of late I've been slowly disconnecting myself from the "hood heros/villians" stories as of late. Like them niggas was killers, stone cold killers, helped in the destruction of our communities (my dumbass included) but somehow a show/movie about that will do great and get a green light. Yet we still haven't got a feel good Black love movie in damn near 25yrs.

aight let me get off my soapbox
It’s been fuck those parasites but as a nigga who’s seen Goodfellas and other crimes related movies and TV show I’m tuning….. shit be entertaining it’s only entertainment

Barking, yes. Assaulting, no.

Man, that was a bunch of wolf tickets.

The smaller dude was clearly the aggressor, in the wrong and maybe needed to get stomped out.

But at the same time, when u that big n strong u need to be cautious.

He shoved that one security guard into the lil barricade, pushed some other guys trying to calm him down, shoved one of them lil barricade joints into some other guy, tried to punch someone else.. then started walking towards homeboy and got rocked. He had multiple opportunities to leave with his jaw intact.

Tough break nigga

Mike ain't a security professional. Running up on a private citizen and a person paid to keep the peace aren't the same thing.

Same rules apply when you have shown to be aggressive and actually pushing folks.
The next step when you that amped and pushing folks is throwing hands.

And bruh is just a security guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back