Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Im honestly debating on getting that tsa precheck. I now travel enough to where it would be worth it. I also hate having to take my shoes off and remove my electronics from my bags foing through security. Shits a hassle especially if you happen to be running late.
Global entry too

Anyone ever use stockx before? I was looking for a certain shoe that i regret not getting in the stores months ago. I see them only on these resell sites. I dont buy shoes like that put i really wanted these air max shoes. Thinking bout pulling the trigger

Anyone ever use stockx before? I was looking for a certain shoe that i regret not getting in the stores months ago. I see them only on these resell sites. I dont buy shoes like that put i really wanted these air max shoes. Thinking bout pulling the trigger

Stockx is a good site to buy shoes from.

Man we glorify this shit so crazy
facts..........as of late I've been slowly disconnecting myself from the "hood heros/villians" stories as of late. Like them niggas was killers, stone cold killers, helped in the destruction of our communities (my dumbass included) but somehow a show/movie about that will do great and get a green light. Yet we still haven't got a feel good Black love movie in damn near 25yrs.

aight let me get off my soapbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back