Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 863786

View attachment 863787

Like I said, depending on the company. Different companies have different policies. Plus, this happened in the UK not the U.S. The U.S. tends to be a more litigious place, so maybe the company over there doesn't have to worry about being sued.

Ever ate pussy so throughly, I mean you was in there, her legs was up, you dove in that bitch, tongue all in da ass, nose in the gouch, ya mean..and, she was going..yam sayin..she was cumming, hard..squirting..and you start going extra, one hand got the leg up by the ankle, she holding the other leg up, wit ya free hand you tickling the gspot, sucking on the clit mean, and she exploding all over ya face and down ya face..

you ever do that, get so much of that shit in ya nose, that you be smelling pusssy for days? Clean ya nose and all that..but that shit got so far into ya nose hairs that you smelling pussy for days. Ever done that?

Me neither

Ever ate pussy so throughly, I mean you was in there, her legs was up, you dove in that bitch, tongue all in da ass, nose in the gouch, ya mean..and, she was going..yam sayin..she was cumming, hard..squirting..and you start going extra, one hand got the leg up by the ankle, she holding the other leg up, wit ya free hand you tickling the gspot, sucking on the clit mean, and she exploding all over ya face and down ya face..

you ever do that, get so much of that shit in ya nose, that you be smelling pusssy for days? Clean ya nose and all that..but that shit got so far into ya nose hairs that you smelling pussy for days. Ever done that?

Me neither

Days? Lol nah maybe the rest of that day

Me neither

Asian coochie hair in your nose will give you allergies for days, it's too fine.

I had coochie hair in stuck in my teeth once. Red head.

In the 60s nobody was eating pussy, I had all the hoes on deck.

Me neither

lol. Im not reading all that.

But you ever ate so much pussy durin a session, that u actually burped up pussy juice.

lol i was like "gat damn!! This broad is wetter than the ocean."

Last edited:
Same rules apply when you have shown to be aggressive and actually pushing folks.
The next step when you that amped and pushing folks is throwing hands.

And bruh is just a security guard

Nigga pls. WTF.

Security are paid to de-escalate and use restraint.

Yes other dude was acting a fool and bein stupid. But u cant swing on him like that. Come on bruh.

Even cops cant do that (well they shouldnt atleast, but u kno what i mean)

It’s so corny when someone jack somebody whole steez on TikTok, the camera work, the mannerism, everything. Even take them niggaz sound as a dubb, and then do that shit as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back