Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can y’all see that in the coming future, with the creation of the deep fake and VR. Soon, someone will create a set of glasses that you can wear that will superimpose whatever you want on the faces of strangers?

Soon you’ll be able to walk around in a world where everyone has the face of a Disney character. Soon you’ll go to a bar and woman you see will look like your favorite actress. Soon you’ll be able to on the surface, live in a world of your dreams. Buildings can be made out of marshmellows and rain can look like falling flowers.

DONT YOU ALL SEE WHATS COMING!!??

Can y’all see that in the coming future, with the creation of the deep fake and VR. Soon, someone will create a set of glasses that you can wear that will superimpose whatever you want on the faces of strangers?

Soon you’ll be able to walk around in a world where everyone has the face of a Disney character. Soon you’ll go to a bar and woman you see will look like your favorite actress. Soon you’ll be able to on the surface, live in a world of your dreams. Buildings can be made out of marshmellows and rain can look like falling flowers.

DONT YOU ALL SEE WHATS COMING!!??
Soon like 10-20 years? Sure

The deep fakes I've seen are of videos and not live motions. Unless that's out there that I don't know about?

Soon like 10-20 years? Sure

The deep fakes I've seen are of videos and not live motions. Unless that's out there that I don't know about?
In 03 when 50 cent dropped I had a Nokia brick phone, in 13 I had a “smart phone” that put the iPod out of business, in 2022..I have mini Apple computer in my pocket that has a high quality cam, a learn algorithm to better suit my needs and a connection to the internet that hits 500 mbps.

the PlayStation 5 is the Nintendo to our children, the PlayStation two was the Atari ..just that quick, shits gone happen quicker than we think. Imagine what it means to create in live in a world of your own making. Member Pokémon Go?

Tell you what..the very first company that looks like it’s something that will become this, jump on that shit like you shoulda jumped on Apple back when the monitors was shaped like an Apple.

it won’t be Facebook, it won’t be Tesla, it won’t be Apple, it’s never who you think it will be.

I'm confused, B. You tryna be a team player and blessing us with the cakes...or you just tryna get us to cop the 12 week booty program? Cuz I have very different reactions, based on your answer. 😂
Why aren’t these folks considered scammers?

🙄..... mannnn foh

Tupac should've never hanged around a guy like Haitian Jack copying and studying his style.

But NYC gets the blame eh
Reading them comments from that post shows me the hatred people still have for NYC. Whether they from the West Coast or the South.
Corny ass Civil War. Everybody vs NYC
I've been tired of that shit since the early 90's

I just planted my Nikes on Detroit soil and overheard a nigga talking about @Ghost313 @konceptjones @Scandalust313 name in disdain while I was at Coney Island. I was polite for letting him finish his food, but afterwards, now he is arranged at Henry Ford hospital to heal his wounds

Damn, I just missed you too. I was out there until late last Wednesday. Red eye got me back here around 1am Thursday morning.

20220520_230546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back