Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. But those people aren't to be taken seriously and as far as I know they aren't here. And again... there's no serious legislation being proposed at any level of government talking about banning all firearms so right now you're being an agent of chaos and disinformation.

2 folks on here did state all firearms everywhere should be taken away

I'm confused, B. You tryna be a team player and blessing us with the cakes...or you just tryna get us to cop the 12 week booty program? Cuz I have very different reactions, based on your answer. 😂
Bro if u think u need the booty challenge idk what to tell you lmao

cuz that did not cross my mind whatsoever

qhnem55720851.jpg

Some people on here don't wanna hear it, but all those world leaders have to kiss the ring in some way or another.

Every U.K. Prime Minister still has to get the Queen's blessing in order to assume power.

On the surface it seems like it's just a formality............but they all know it's more than that.

2 folks on here did state all firearms everywhere should be taken away

Yeah that's hardly a mandate. Most reasonable people are just suggesting that everyone from children on up shouldn't automatically have easy access to weapons of war in a country where we legally have to put warnings on plastic bags to remind people to not let their babies put them over their head and suffocate.

Some people on here don't wanna hear it, but all those world leaders have to kiss the ring in some way or another.

Every U.K. Prime Minister still has to get the Queen's blessing in order to assume power.

On the surface it seems like it's just a formality............but they all know it's more than that.

Nah it is a formality. You said the royal family still exists but the fact is only the business and the convenience of the royal family still exists. They get paid a salary and have rules to follow and contracts to sign.

That old bat ain't running shit beyond a tea party and she has 50 servants to help with that.

And the countries who don’t have prime ministers?

I've never been to Toronto yet but I can say that Montreal is a very small city but kinda sprawling. Think New York with the boroughs but less city and more suburbs in between them.

In Montreal proper during the summer it's wild because there's a small window for perfect weather but you're really only dealing with like 3 main streets and some random cross-streets between them (ste laurent, sts denis & ste catherine).

The food is amazing though. The restaurants there are hands down better than the restaurants in NYC across the board (I don't even feel right saying that).

It does help to know a little french there though. Everyone can speak English but I noticed over the years they're more and more defaulting to French and being a little rude if you don't at least try to speak french. That gets worse the farther away from the city you get.

All in all it's a fun place to visit for maybe a long weekend or to live but not like a tourist week or two vacation destination.

I've never been to Toronto yet but I can say that Montreal is a very small city but kinda sprawling. Think New York with the boroughs but less city and more suburbs in between them.

In Montreal proper during the summer it's wild because there's a small window for perfect weather but you're really only dealing with like 3 main streets and some random cross-streets between them (ste laurent, sts denis & ste catherine).

The food is amazing though. The restaurants there are hands down better than the restaurants in NYC across the board (I don't even feel right saying that).

It does help to know a little french there though. Everyone can speak English but I noticed over the years they're more and more defaulting to French and being a little rude if you don't at least try to speak french. That gets worse the farther away from the city you get.

All in all it's a fun place to visit for maybe a long weekend or to live but not like a tourist week or two vacation destination.

Preciate the info. I been to Toronto some years back but never Montreal and I need a damn trip somewhere soon. Might schedule a quick hop out there to see wassup.

I don't know any French but hopefully I can get by alright lol

Not really understanding the point
In the climb to where you think is the mountain top of success. You make a lot of sacrifices, sacrifices that bring you down as a person. Chip away at you as a human being. With the idea that when I get to where I want to go for this success, that it’s all gonna be worth it. And at first when you reach that mountain top..it’s awwww I finally made it. Only to find out a little while after it. You just have more shit. And all of that shit that you did to yourself. All of the sacrifices, it didn’t mean shit. You just have more shit, and when you become accustomed to it. The shit you have now will mean the same to you as the shit you had before. The mountain top is a lie. We are programmed to strive for a type of success that has no ending. It’s a hamster wheel. All that time reaching for the mountain top, holds no comparison to being happy and content just because you are healthy, alive, and have people you love that love you. The corporate world is full of unhappy people..so so so unhappy and toxic. You ever logged on to Linkden? Make enough to pay your bills and provide you with the essentials and enjoy this once of a lifetime experience.

I just planted my Nikes on Detroit soil and overheard a nigga talking about @Ghost313 @konceptjones @Scandalust313 name in disdain while I was at Coney Island. I was polite for letting him finish his food, but afterwards, now he is located at Henry Ford hospital to strive for recovery
That’s my dawg! Man imma be home at end of July. Nigga gonna eat like shit for a week

That’s my dawg! Man imma be home at end of July. Nigga gonna eat like shit for a week

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!

I was home from the 20th through the 25th of May. I woke up on the 21st and headed straight for the nearest Coney spot for breakfast, had shawarma for lunch, coneys and chili cheese fries for 1st dinner and whatever moms had cooked for actual dinner and pretty much ate like that the whole time I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back