Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to bump that thread about buying land. How would you determine if the area is good/has potential and all that?
Idk I ain’t got the answers man didn’t think that far but Inspection/appraisal of the land, then figuring out how it’s going to be monitored, then I guess finding out what you want to do with the space whether it’s agriculture, retail/commerce, energy or storage would be the really broad plan

this vid is funny, for one, you can tell this dude lil baby ain’t to keen with men invading his person space. But out of respect for Diddy he let homie get more close than he would let a man get.

Diddy testing his boundaries gets even more close, still baby is respecting diddy. Diddy tests his boundaries even more with the swinging of the arm and hand near homie privates.

Lil Baby has seen enough, respectfully shakes diddys hand in a smart way letting him know..fam..aight, I’m not wit that type of time, and you diddy, but back the fuck up.

Diddy peeps the energy, has big smile..see Baby as a challenge..pray for that boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back