Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this I a podcast..people say that when you go to jail, you find the biggest toughest guy and fuck him up. That’s stupid, the biggest, toughest guy, is usually the leader of a bunch of guys that will murder you.

The easiest way to find out who is powerful is to find out who nobody fucks wit.You don’t fuck with the Vatican and you don’t fuck wit the Royal family.

Think about this, when the news talks about negative news invoking Amazon,they mention Bezos, bad news involving Tesla, they bring up Elon, bad news involving JP Morgan, they bring up JP Dimon, ..bad news involving wal mart..they bring up Walmart, there’s wal marts everywhere in America. The vast majority of people in this country couldn’t tell you who runs or owns Walmart.

:tears:

ima get myself killed educating you negros

Always amazes me how Bed Stuy keeps changing. The streets of Malcolm X Blvd got wine bars and post restaurants on it and shit now.

Theres still Crown Fried Chicken spots and bodegas, so the Cacs haven’t completely hijacked Bed-Stuy yet.

Last edited:
Does the sound of your child screaming trigger anyone else here? Not like in the sense of it being annoying, but more like it makes your protective instinct trigger. So when they are having fun and screaming or yelling in joy or excitement.. it’s like nails on a chalk board cause that instinct is going off but you know there’s no danger. So it’s kinda triggering

Always amazes me how Bed Stuy keeps changing. The streets of Malcolm X got wine bars and post restaurants on it and shit now.

Theres still Crown Fried Chicken spots and bodegas, so the Cacs haven’t completely hijacked Bed-Stuy yet.
My trust fund homie told me she now lives in Bed Stuy …. Took me a while to grasp it

Man please I got peacock premium so you know I got it
you know what’s funny is somewhere in America that’s a legit flex to a woman visiting a man’s spot. Oh shit you got peacock premium..member when I invited a chick over and she came into my apartment. She was like damn, you got your own spot? Mind you I’m 21….

:hahaha:

niggaz let the internet fool them into thinking women want a man that makes 6 digits and drives a Benz…

the bar is super low fam…super low, just being functional adult is something to a woman that let dudes that live wit they mama hit

you know what’s funny is somewhere in America that’s a legit flex to a woman visiting a man’s spot. Oh shit you got peacock premium..member when I invited a chick over and she came into my apartment. She was like damn, you got your own spot? Mind you I’m 21….

:hahaha:

niggaz let the internet fool them into thinking women want a man that makes 6 digits and drives a Benz…

the bar is super low fam…super low, just being functional adult is something to a woman that let dudes that live wit they mama hit

The bar is not low.

It’s definitely higher for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back