Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I just missed you too. I was out there until late last Wednesday. Red eye got me back here around 1am Thursday morning.

Fam, yall weather is wonderful up here and it's easy to get around. I'm not missing Tennessee humidity at all right now. I stepped off the plane and felt that Detroit summer breeze like this 😂😂
the-rock-smell.gif

Fam, yall weather is wonderful up here and it's easy to get around. I'm not missing Tennessee humidity at all right now. I stepped off the plane and felt that Detroit summer breeze like this 😂😂
the-rock-smell.gif

No hate but this is the first time I ever heard Detroit weather referred to as wonderful. You might have have come right in the sweet spot. Don't come back 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after.

Just seen this trump flag and the truck in front him had a confederate one and y’all think I’m bout to give up my firearms…. Never, because these folks damn sure ain’t and they would rather kill than do that

No hate but this is the first time I ever heard Detroit weather referred to as wonderful. You might have have come right in the sweet spot. Don't come back 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after.

I'm comparing it to Tennessee temperatures. Back at home, it was so hot outside with the humidity that it made me didn't wanna come outside at noon. We be looking for a good breeze like it's a lottery ticket down south 🤣

Just seen this trump flag and the truck in front him had a confederate one and y’all think I’m bout to give up my firearms…. Never, because these folks damn sure ain’t and they would rather kill than do that

I don't think there's any proposed legislation anywhere that's asking you to give up your firearms.

I’m just saying for folks to say ban all firearms.

It’s a ton of those folks

Word. But those people aren't to be taken seriously and as far as I know they aren't here. And again... there's no serious legislation being proposed at any level of government talking about banning all firearms so right now you're being an agent of chaos and disinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back