Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that the pan-africanist, Hebrews, NOI types be fucking white women.

There's an entire subculture of these White women that intentionally go after these types of Black men so they can get degraded 😂.

Soon as the brothers get these White women, they be filling her head up with the whole Black man is God, White genes are recessive, the White man is the devil shit and them bitches eat it up.

Everyone knows that the pan-africanist, Hebrews, NOI types be fucking white women.

There's an entire subculture of these White women that intentionally go after these types of Black men so they can get degraded 😂.

Soon as the brothers get these White women, they be filling her head up with the whole Black man is God, White genes are recessive, the White man is the devil shit and them bitches eat it up.

LMAO

@Rubato

@The Lonious Monk

See, @BlackAx410 is proving my point with his post.

He also better have accomplished all his goals in his life and living a life of pure luxury to say that shit.

lol @ calling procreation and continuing the species overrated.

Nigga got a weird way at looking at kids, but it kinda seems like his whole stance is based on unplanned pregnancies and people who have kids before they are ready.

Man I love having a black doctor but she really be on cpt. My appointment was set at 1. I've been sitting here since 12:55.

I've got an optometrist appointment at 2. I don't like other people making me late for shit.

She cool but I might have to check her today.

Used to think the same way.

However, there's no way for a doctor to determine how long each one of their appointments is going to take.

One appointment early in the day that just lasts a few minutes longer can throw the whole schedule off.

Used to think the same way.

However, there's no way for a doctor to determine how long each one of their appointments is going to take.

One appointment early in the day that just lasts a few minutes longer can throw the whole schedule off.

I get that it's just annoying when it happens everytime. I'd adjust the time I arrive but I get sick at the thought of people being somewhere waiting for me. I'm unable to be late for something on purpose. Legitimately get anxious.

Props to The Queen.

70 years on the throne.

Glad she got her flowers while she's still alive.

After she's gone, however, they should do away with it altogether.

It should end with her.

Can't see Prince Charles being King.

Wouldn't be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back