Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he got a point tho, most people have kids in a way that is disruptive as hell to their lifestyle

I was fortunately in a very good place financially and it’s still too expensive imo

I never had a “dream” so it wasn’t possible for my kid to be a dream killer, but for most I would highly discourage having a kid until 30+

But the whole dream killer thing ain’t real.

Not for men but definitely happens all the time to women

I disagree.

If a kid stops your dream, you never was serious about it.

now if your dream is wake up in random places with the whole hookup culture vibe then yes Lololololol.

And maybe that was the case 20-30 years ago with the dream killer thing but not anymore

I disagree.

If a kid stops your dream, you never was serious about it.

now if your dream is wake up in random places with the whole hookup culture vibe then yes Lololololol.

And maybe that was the case 20-30 years ago with the dream killer thing but not anymore

As a parent your priorities change and so do the things you’re “serious” about. Dream killer may be too strong but “priority changer” is really the same underlying idea.

As a woman your priorities change and so do the things you’re “serious” about. Dream killer may be too strong but “priority changer” is really the same underlying idea.

That’s two different things.

you can have a dream of getting your degree and have a kid.

Instead of going to school full time you go part time. So dream killer does not fit the whole having a child thing.

especially if both parents are sane individuals.

Instead of going to school full time you go part time. So dream killer does not fit the whole having a child thing.

School is one example, really just depends on the dream

Let’s say you get a scholarship to play ball at UConn then give birth to a special needs child

I enjoy getting a full night sleep as well, I’m not shitting on people with kids but that shit isn’t planned or an interest of mine

Lol nah it wasn’t anything personal I was just talking about shit I heard in Virginia ESPECIALLY when I was living in Hampton roads. Mawfuckas were outraged that I didn’t have kids. Never really wanted them growing up and my fiancé is finally starting to come around on how I feel about kids. They’re too much money
Lol I mean I’m 29 and things are trending upward, I wasn’t making fun of u having kids just not interested in that shit at all and I gave you my reasons why
Man if you don't stop explaining yourself. :word?:

We're going to act like people (especially women) weren't being extremely pressured to get married and have children regardless of their own wishes for most of human history?

When you guys are seeing people recently celebrating not having kids it's because it's a relatively new thing to be accepted in society. The jokes about miserable parents are just part of that - you'll live.

I enjoy getting a full night sleep as well, I’m not shitting on people with kids but that shit isn’t planned or an interest of mine

I say this all the time, but we need more people like this. We need people who don't want any kids, are sure they don't want any kids, won't be pressured into having kids, and are taking steps to not have kids.

Because the people who actively don't want kids and end up having them anyway usually end up being terrible parents. And there isn't much I despise more than terrible parents.

We're going to act like people (especially women) weren't being extremely pressured to get married and have children regardless of their own wishes for most of human history?

When you guys are seeing people recently celebrating not having kids it's because it's a relatively new thing to be accepted in society. The jokes about miserable parents are just part of that - you'll live.

We not talking bout the 60s/70s and even 80s.

we talking bout the last 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back