Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s the last full school day of the year.

Tomorrow and all next week are half days, then next Friday is IT.

When you can see the finish line, you get bit of a charge.

View attachment 852985

Them half days be GOAT back in the day. One of the few times you be excited to go to school.

Just sit up in the classroom and dont do shyt. Teacher chillin. We chillin. Some would bring a tv for us to watch a movie. Or help out clean up a lil bit.

But once that bell rings...
iEpSWGGS0iqLvNhsv5.gif

they were lit

Yo, they would have got my $100 cause I never would have guessed that song in 100 years.

It's a good song though. lol

Facts back when mtv actually showed videos I feel like niggas had a few rock hits they liked

True. I remember niggas being scared to admit they liked those songs until they realized other niggas like those songs, and then it was like a great awakening. Sometimes people have a hard time just being themselves for no good reason at all.

Last edited:
When you grew up in the 80s...a lot of us liked a lot them rock bands that came out. You couldn't help but to like it when those songs get played consistently wit r&b and hip hop songs/videos.

True, a lot of younger people won't understand that since MTV doesn't really play music anymore, but that was the channel that most people turned to for music. They had genre specific shows like Yo! and Headbanger's Ball, but most the programming basically just played all the popular music together, so you were going to get exposed to some of everything.

True, a lot of younger people won't understand that since MTV doesn't really play music anymore, but that was the channel that most people turned to for music. They had genre specific shows like Yo! and Headbanger's Ball, but most the programming basically just played all the popular music together, so you were going to get exposed to some of everything.
That's how we got to know and like bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rage Against the Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back