I got my side bitch spoiled
I wonder if she loyal
Are we on the same accord
Let me flex off my rings

Lets converse off codeine
I be working like machine
It ain't always what it seems

-Same Accord

Future be singing my life man. Reminding me of the days of picking up my lady at USC, driving to Vegas. Or taking a night on the town in Manhattan, picking up a lady from NYU.

Like I going through memory lane with this song. So many women I done taken care of over the years.

My greatest achievement was stealing one of Quincy Jones bitches but that's another story.

Remember when people swore TI was such an understanding and caring parent when he was clocking the status of his daughters hymen? Maybe he should've spent more time paying attention to his son too.

Yall gotta start collecting. The rent is overdue.

Remember when people swore TI was such an understanding and caring parent when he was clocking the status of his daughters hymen? Maybe he should've spent more time paying attention to his son too.
I don't recall anybody saying that, he was called out for doing that to his daughter

pretty accurate

my cube was the size of a steering wheel, three ft up from the ground and made of marble

my ladder was made of steel and 100 ft away from the cube, leaning on nothingness

my horse was 50 ft from the cube with nothing on it, it was calmly standing looking at me, and the flowers were only near the horses ft

the storm was thousands of ft awayin the distance and was just grey clouds

Johnny Depp won, fuck that goofy crazy ass blonde hair devil bitch.

Lying on the man's name.

Johnny got 15 million.

pretty accurate

my cube was the size of a steering wheel, three ft up from the ground and made of marble

my ladder was made of steel and 100 ft away from the cube, leaning on nothingness

my horse was 50 ft from the cube with nothing on it, it was calmly standing looking at me, and the flowers were only near the horses ft

the storm was thousands of ft awayin the distance and was just grey clouds

Hmm my cube was big. Roughly the same size as the horse I'd say. It was metal on the ground and the ladder was leaning against it.

The horse was right next to it. Nose in the flowers. No saddle or equipment. And there were many flowers surrounding everything.

The storm was right on top of everything. Not scared.

Interesting considering I don't think I really want kids. Everything else is accurate. I do have a big ego but I'm grounded, not a dick about it and know my limitations. My friends can definitely lean on me for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back