Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best candy bars were the Nestle Crunch bars

bunk-headshake.gif

My house has been Sodom and Gomorrah for the past couple of days.

My neighbor's fine ass wife who been kicking his ass, came over here at my Memorial Day kick back and got turned out by some girls.

I don't know if he knows but, I ain't telling.

I'ma bout to go trap out at another spot and have a cleaning service come through and deep clean my shit.

Shit was brazy.

Last edited:

My neighbor's fine ass wife who been kicking his ass, came over here at my Memorial Day kick back and got turned out by some girl.

I'ma bout to go trap out at another spot and have a cleaning service come through and deep clean my shit.

Shit was brazy.

You need to write a book

My neighbor's fine ass wife who been kicking his ass, came over here at my Memorial Day kick back and got turned out by some girl.

Shit was brazy.

Soooooo...this happened in YOUR crib...and you ain't made the attempt for 3su...nevamind. I forgot. Lol

You need to write a book

Bruh the crazy this is, this fine ass thick Draya lookalike bih invited herself and left her husband at home.

Now young me, would've tried to fuck on her because I think it's an insult to a man if he has a fine ass women and I don't try to hit it.

If my wife was finer than a class of cold lemonade on a hot summer day, and nobody tried to fuck her, I would be insulted.

Anyway, I developed a reputation as the old eccentric guy because of all the fine ass hoes I be having come through my house. Neighbors wanna know what's it's about, I really don't let neighbors come to my parties and shit.

So Abusive Thick Draya came through in her bathing suit and shit and I swear like everyone was looking at her. And by the end night some how she was in between two bitches getting finger popped and making out in one of my bed rooms.

And apparently she was with another girl making out earlier that day in the pool but I ain't see her.

I should create an Onlyfans account to be compensated for house smelling like pussy and weave cleaner next time I have company. I am getting too old for this shit.

Fucking up my sinuses on God and the dead homies.

Soooooo...this happened in YOUR crib...and you ain't made the attempt for 3su...nevamind. I forgot. Lol

Right now I am a curator of sexual experiences.

I am old enough to be some of y'all daddy.

What I look like trying to fuck women half my age? I am in shape and shit, but you know I evolved.

Plus, I've seen Ron Jeremy still trying to fuck when he was old and it was sad. I wondered if that I what look like.

I am like these girls freaky uncle or some shit. I be paying them and they be coming over doing chores.

They be like, "Let's go grocery shopping."

Shit one of them is a nurse as her main job and she be taking care of me when I get sick lol. She be like, I am scared you'll die alone and I won't know. Make sure you get your flu shot.

I can't fuck nobody that thinks of me in that manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back