Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ate a hamburger from Arby's and it wasn't bad
I was about to go to an Arby's on Sunday but ended up going to a Wendys. Hadn't tried either in years. I got that Hot Honey burger. It was good but it wasn't hot to me. Although I'm one of those people that can eat really spicy food with ease so many it's spicy to others

Just ate a hamburger from Arby's and it wasn't bad

Wasn't t hat good either. lol Nah, it was better than most of the shit you get from McDonald's, BK, Hardees, etc...

I can't eat any of that shit anymore though. It just doesn't taste good. We got a bunch of local and/or organic burger spots up here that are much better. You pay more of course, but it's worth it. The only burger chains I'll eat at are Red Robin and 5 Guys, and 5 Guys is rare. Last time I went there a regular ass burger, small fry, and small drink was like $18.

Wasn't t hat good either. lol Nah, it was better than most of the shit you get from McDonald's, BK, Hardees, etc...

I can't eat any of that shit anymore though. It just doesn't taste good. We got a bunch of local and/or organic burger spots up here that are much better. You pay more of course, but it's worth it. The only burger chains I'll eat at are Red Robin and 5 Guys, and 5 Guys is rare. Last time I went there a regular ass burger, small fry, and small drink was like $18.

I bet that 5 Guys bag was greasy af.

I got suspended from twitter in record te a manager at popeyes put hands on a female minor

And i said he should have got knocked out.. it wasnt even two minutes past that post

:foh5:

Now i want to speak to a manager

🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back