Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand the distinction you're trying to make with the bold. You're right that the flavor comes from the smoke, but the smoke in a charcoal grill will have charcoal particulates in it which in turn contributes to that flavoring being in the food. That's not something that you'll ever get in a gas grill. So regardless of what you prefer, that is a fundamental difference between the two grill types.

Of course charcoal has a particular flavor but if your food tastes overwhelmingly of charcoal then you're probably not letting your coals burn long enough and you're eating straight creosote.

I usually add charcoal pellets along with hardwood to my pellet smoker to get some of that charcoal flavor. But not all grilled foods need it.

Of course charcoal has a particular flavor but if your food tastes overwhelmingly of charcoal then you're probably not letting your coals burn long enough and you're eating straight creosote.

I usually add charcoal pellets along with hardwood to my pellet smoker to get some of that charcoal flavor. But not all grilled foods need it.

Gotcha.

16 years old...middle school...

giphy.gif

I don’t know if I told this story before..but when I was at work up in the boom of my boom truck. Some kid went in my truck and stole my work phone. So I called my sup and he told me to file a police report. So I called the cop and he did the report and told me I had to go to city hall to complete it.

So I go to city hall and the chick wit the paper work talking bout..sign right here where it says victim..

I was like “VICTIM!!?..I ain’t no victim”

she said well if you ain’t no victim, that will be 100 dollars for the report..

I said
:lookatthisshit:

where da victim sign again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back