Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell he didnt do that by the way TI described the situation, "Why are you going back and forth with people that are unhappy with their position in life?". That was his take away from that video? Df. Homie even started to go at the other employee that tried to defuse the situation by telling the female employee to stop talking to him.
And isnt that kid in highschool, wym he's at the age he can do whatever he wants. His parents still pay for everything.

The bold is not true at all. I don't remember exactly what the son does but he has gone on a tour without his parents. I'm quite sure he didn't do that tour for free.

• Ether
Reactions: King Freeman
I’ll say this. My wife comes before my mother.

100% truth. For a proper marriage can't be any other way.

Some of the comments I read about the Blueface situation is just as a lot yall like to say now is some really nasty work.

So where is the line drawn on wife/woman or husband/man family who can physically disrespect your significant other and you expect them to not naturally react physically to said physical disrespect?

Reactions: Dwayne
No you niggas won’t. That chicken had JUST got on the grill when I got that. I was just excited for my first BBQ on those roof since we moved here last year.

It’s been a long year in this borough, man.

I ain't going to comment on that chicken. I'll just say get you a charcoal grill, gas grills ain't the move.

I thought folks only used foil on the grill grates when using the grill at public parks.

Yeah, dont see the purpose of a gas grill. Not as versatile as a charcoal grill. I will say some places cant have charcoal grills. Usually dry areas. It was like that when i went to lake tahoe on the cali side.

Reactions: Scandalust313
I ain't going to comment on that chicken. I'll just say get you a charcoal grill, gas grills ain't the move.

I thought folks only used foil on the grill grates when using the grill at public parks.

I'ma just say if i go to someone house and they grilling on foil I'm probably not going to eat.....cleaning a grate isn't that hard.
Yeah, dont see the purpose of a gas grill. Not as versatile as a charcoal grill. I will say some places cant have charcoal grills. Usually dry areas. It was like that when i went to lake tahoe on the cali side.

At that point maybe buy one of those cheap table top grills. I had one on the balcony of my last apartment. I refuse to use a gas grill....might as well bake it in the oven.

I can solve that mystery for you:

The same purpose as a charcoal grill.

That's not quite true though. The charcoal adds to the flavor of the food. You don't really get that from a gas grill. Some people see cooking on a gas grill as not being much different than cooking in the oven. That's not really correct, but it's how some people feel.

That's not quite true though. The charcoal adds to the flavor of the food. You don't really get that from a gas grill. Some people see cooking on a gas grill as not being much different than cooking in the oven. That's not really correct, but it's how some people feel.

What's the difference between cooking in a gas oven vs a gas grill?

What's the difference between cooking in a gas oven vs a gas grill?

In grills the food is typically closer to the flame and cooked more by direct heat from the flame, where as in ovens, the food is mostly cooked by the air. To be fair, I do think it's a relatively minor difference, but I think it can have some impact.

I could be wrong though. I mostly cook with a charcoal grill. Someone with more experience could probably speak on whether or not there is a different with food coming out of those grills vs an oven.

Gentlemen let's not rehash the charcoal grill vs the gas grill debate.

If a person truly loves and knows bbq I think the majority knows that gas grills are some bullshit

Agreed.

This discussion is more about if gas grills offer any benefit over a normal oven.

Reactions: WilberDMillz

The question wasn't 'what's the difference between a gas grill and charcoal grill?' Or 'which is better, charcoal or gas?'.

The purpose of charcoal grill is to cook your food directly over an open flame.

The purpose of a gas grill is to cook your food directly over an open flame.

We all know understand the advantages of a charcoal grill over a gas grill.

The question wasn't 'what's the difference between a gas grill and charcoal grill?' Or 'which is better, charcoal or gas?'.

The purpose of charcoal grill is to cook your food directly over an open flame and add a charcoal based flavor.

The purpose of a gas grill is to cook your food directly over an open flame.

We all know understand the advantages of a charcoal grill over a gas grill.

You're leaving off the bold though, and that's an important distinction. You can't say they serve the purpose when one thing doesn't do something that people specifically get the other thing to do.

In grills the food is typically closer to the flame and cooked more by direct heat from the flame, where as in ovens, the food is mostly cooked by the air. To be fair, I do think it's a relatively minor difference, but I think it can have some impact.

I could be wrong though. I mostly cook with a charcoal grill. Someone with more experience could probably speak on whether or not there is a different with food coming out of those grills vs an oven.

Agreed.

This discussion is more about if gas grills offer any benefit over a normal oven.

I think the only difference with a oven and gas grill is that with a gas grill you can get a better sear on what you are cooking and get grill lines. But if you put your over broiler on high. You can get just about the same sear as the gas grill just won't have the grill lines on the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.