Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know that T.I hasn't done everything you said and the lil nigga just gonna do what he wants to do and is at the age where he pretty much can.

If T.I came out on video and said everything you said do you think it would change the outcome of how people approach his son for the better or worst?

For the 1-2 instances we've seen I'm sure he's been tried by people just as many times.

Lil homie just gonna have to learn on his own if the juice is worth the squeeze or not at this point. Hopefully he doesn't have to learn the hard way.
I can tell he didnt do that by the way TI described the situation, "Why are you going back and forth with people that are unhappy with their position in life?". That was his take away from that video? Df. Homie even started to go at the other employee that tried to defuse the situation by telling the female employee to stop talking to him.
And isnt that kid in highschool, wym he's at the age he can do whatever he wants. His parents still pay for everything.

I can tell he didnt do that by the way TI described the situation, "Why are you going back and forth with people that are unhappy with their position in life?". That was his take away from that video? Df. Homie even started to go at the other employee that tried to defuse the situation by telling the female employee to stop talking to him.
And isnt that kid in highschool, wym he's at the age he can do whatever he wants. His parents still pay for everything.

I think he's like 17-18. But what are his parents supposed to do kick him out the on to the street? The rules aren't exactly the same as they are for most. They enabled him this far and will financially have to back that until he figures it out cause the world will chew him up and spit him out quickly if they don't.

We can't just look at the situation from our lens and approach it applying the exact same rules. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back