Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait nigga whut?

Did you say the homies jumped her and the moms?

Why tf we talking about the women fighting. It's some niggas that gotta go.
Lol I be listening to YouTube while doing shit and a clubhouse of them discussing it came up so I listened

per the sister s account of things , Blue face Wack and they homies having a party at his crib some shit pops off between the mom and Blueface girl, the mom throws a Gatorade bottle his the gf, the GF and Blueface niggas rush the moms, once the moms is on the ground the gf gets on her and pounds her out

the mom then calls the sister, the sister and her husband get to the crib and try to rumble and both get packed out by Blueface niggas once again letting the gf get offon the sister after they packed out

It’s the story I got of course Wack was on clubhouse saying they lying then released vid of the gf wailing on the mom

Lol I be listening to YouTube while doing shit and a clubhouse of them discussing it came up so I listened

per the sister s account of things , Blue face Wack and they homies having a party at his crib some shit pops off between the mom and Blueface girl, the mom throws a Gatorade bottle his the gf, the GF and Blueface niggas rush the moms, once the moms is on the ground the gf gets on her and pounds her out

the mom then calls the sister, the sister and her husband get to the crib and try to rumble and both get packed out by Blueface niggas once again letting the gf get offon the sister after they packed out

It’s the story I got of course Wack was on clubhouse saying they lying then released vid of the gf wailing on the mom

So you heard all that and came on here to ask us about the mom and the gf?

Why elzo?

:huh2:

If my mom throws some shit at my girl, she better bob and weave that shit. Then cuss her out. Call her names. Call me and tell me I better get my mom in line cuz you ain't with the bullshit. I'd be ok with all that. Whatever. Put your hands on her and we got a problem. One that prolly can't be resolved.

The sister said the homies ( males) jumped her and her moms prior to the chick putting hands on her and the moms after they got packed out

the sister husband tried to jump in and got jumped too
If dudes jumping females makes them more of a group of bitches.
tgese gang dudes……have the ladies from the set clear it up like politics state.
andvthe fact fells like it’s cool to blurt out he keep 10-15 dudes around at all times but he can fight sounds crazy.

mans now they jacking out females?
This the shit I come back to?

If my mom throws some shit at my girl, she better bob and weave that shit. Then cuss her out. Call her names. Call me and tell me I better get my mom in line cuz you ain't with the bullshit. I'd be ok with all that. Whatever. Put your hands on her and we got a problem. One that prolly can't be resolved.
Right.

gonna hit my mom then want me to run out and get tampons?
Bitch, you better roll up some old drawls to sit on and get the fuck out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back