Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try my best not to look at women below the waist at the gym. Yes some go in like that to enjoy that attention, and some just put on what they are comfortable in and go to the gym. On sight you cant know who is who so I afford them all the belief that they are the latter.

I say that given that I have a pair of grey sweat pants that I wear from time to time. No even taking into account or consideration what that means or signals. I just like them, but when I was on the treadmill. A couple women got done and went to the cleaning station to get the stuff to wipe of the stuff they used.

The treadmills sit high so I’m about two feet off the ground and these women all were under maybe 5’8. The cleaning station is right in front of my treadmill. Both the women who came,lingered and stared at my crotch. I had on shades that day so I don’t think they saw me looking at them, which made them bold.

But it didn’t cross my mind that I would be ogled when I got dressed, so why should it cross their mind that they would be?

Women are just as human as men, they aren’t all sucubuses that seek to tease men.
Man I think all.women stare a man's crotch in sweats...it do even a stare sometimes just a quick look see

That chicken do look kinda wild huh? 😂
I remember years ago a few friends and I rented a condo on the lake. There was a grill out back. We went to the store and got food to grill and some charcoal. We grilled that evening and went to an amusement park the next morning. When we got back, there was a note on the door saying that was a propane grill and not to use charcoal.

We grilled again that evening with the rest of the charcoal 😆.

makes me want to brew a cup..,but it’s almost 9, so I gotta chill… get you a Nespresso machine… gotta order their pods off their website only but 100% worth it. It’s fancy shit. Totally GOAT experience…

and don’t miss out on getting a frother… make your experience even more enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back