Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious if this does anything to the metoo movement. This shows you can't just make up something and not expect consequences

If one case can change someone's mind on an entire subject then it probably can be argued they didn't really believe in it that strongly to begin with. Because white people tried the same shit with Jussie saying now they won't believe any hate crime allegations as if they were lining up to give them credence to begin with

Damn, so DL letting Monique have it

At this point, he might as well do her own shows, cuz she has a serious beef with everyone.

On top of these big companies buying and running up the housing market, these out of state folks from California, Washington and a few more states coming and buying houses in the DFW way above market and folks that’s from here can’t compete.

I know a handful of folks that thought they had the house and last minute a person from another state come and give like 30K over asking.

my friend who’s a realtor says it’s big problem for folks that’s not getting talked about but sellers ain’t turning it down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back