Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if y’all been seeing it but the the internet been looking down and making fun of folks that have kids for bout a year

I've seen that. I don't know how widespread it's been, but there have been a lot of little memes floating around from single people about being able to do what they want or not have to worry about responsibility and all that.

I commented on it before on here. It's weird to me because they act like parents don't like being parents. I'm happy spending time with my kids instead of going to the club, so making jokes like that don't really mean anything.

I've seen that. I don't know how widespread it's been, but there have been a lot of little memes floating around from single people about being able to do what they want or not have to worry about responsibility and all that.

I commented on it before on here. It's weird to me because they act like parents don't like being parents. I'm happy spending time with my kids instead of going to the club, so making jokes like that don't really mean anything.

Right.

I’m looking forward to going to my sons summer workouts today. He asked me to help him make his bag. We double checked what he needs.

We enjoy this shit. Just because y’all kid free and “do what y’all want” don’t mean we ain’t enjoying life more

I just think that shit is lame. I'm happy to be a parent, especially during the summer.

Funny that this is coming out, I was slung a lot of mud here for choosing to be kid-free. Not to mention, there was that very weird obsession with my wife’s and I’s sex life.

Last edited:

When I see the B-side of parenting I'm definitely like "thank God I ain't got no kids" but making fun of it is weird to me.

Even more weird is seeing mfs older than me with no kids and all that freedom that are still regulars in the club scene. I worked a soft opening for a new club last night and seen not 1 but 2 niggas in there that were the old niggas in the club when I started bouncing around 17 years ago. Those niggas damn near 60. Like how are you even still alive?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know if y’all been seeing it but the the internet been looking down and making fun of folks that have kids for bout a year
Kids are overrated dawg, expensive as fuck and dream killers. Not everyone wants to “build a legacy “ 1 thing I’ve learned by living in Virginia for 4 years southern niggaz don’t believe in condoms and want big families

When I see the B-side of parenting I'm definitely like "thank God I ain't got no kids" but making fun of it is weird to me.

Even more weird is seeing mfs older than me with no kids and all that freedom that are still regulars in the club scene. I worked a soft opening for a new club last night and seen not 1 but 2 niggas in there that were the old niggas in the club when I started bouncing around 17 years ago. Those niggas damn near 60. Like are you even still alive?

Funny that it also hit me last night that I was now the big bro, old head bouncer, OG when it comes to this security shit. All these dudes I was working with was like 25 tops.

I had a anxiety attack for about 5 minutes. Everybody was cool tho. Gonna work there this week and decide between the that and the other club I'm working or see if there's a way to work both.

EsJ1W4SU0AAVFgJ.jpg

Ima take this as disrespect to me and mines.

Tread softly
Lol nah it wasn’t anything personal I was just talking about shit I heard in Virginia ESPECIALLY when I was living in Hampton roads. Mawfuckas were outraged that I didn’t have kids. Never really wanted them growing up and my fiancé is finally starting to come around on how I feel about kids. They’re too much money

@Rubato

@The Lonious Monk

See, @BlackAx410 is proving my point with his post.

He also better have accomplished all his goals in his life and living a life of pure luxury to say that shit.

Lol he got a point tho, most people have kids in a way that is disruptive as hell to their lifestyle

I was fortunately in a very good place financially and it’s still too expensive imo

I never had a “dream” so it wasn’t possible for my kid to be a dream killer, but for most I would highly discourage having a kid until 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back