Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate it. Also shamless plug. Ive also jumped into the merch game on my other channel based around working out but it morphed into what u see now with all my content kinda tying together but the collection is called “I CANNOT LOSE” im so proud of it and for it to be new its going pretty well. Even Shot a lil commercial in the house for it to pop it off.

if anyone wants a shirt its $45 shipped anywhere in USA and $40 for Charlotte locals. Just hit me in dm’s

Let me cop some shirts

He gonna forgive the student debt cause that’s the only way team blue doesn’t lose 2024 in a landslide
Seems that way id be still shocked that he did ... they always push kitchen table issues to the front without taking care of the kitchen table ... this would be something though

Seems that way id be still shocked that he did ... they always push kitchen table issues to the front without taking care of the kitchen table ... this would be something though

Yeah but he fucked up floating the idea before it was guaranteed…if he doesn’t deliver then they might as well skip the campaign trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back