Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked with all them shits to except freestyle #3. O.C. i think. Not that he not dope, but that one particularly wasnt for me. All the other ones was shit I like to listen too.

What you trying to do with this channel though fam? Building a platform to showcase up and comers?

Either way, dope shit my bro

Man im winging it honestly hence the name lol but pretty much amongst other ideas i got. It originally was gonna just be a podcast than the ideas of freestyles kinda took off but i eventually plan to have a bunch of other content and turn it into a network of sorts.

Man im winging it honestly hence the name lol but pretty much amongst other ideas i got. It originally was gonna just be a podcast than the ideas of freestyles kinda took off but i eventually plan to have a bunch of other content and turn it into a network of sorts.

Fire stuff.

You already doing more than most by having something out there instead of just saying what you want to do.

Can only go up from here.

Fire stuff.

You already doing more than most by having something out there instead of just saying what you want to do.

Can only go up from here.
Appreciate it. Also shamless plug. Ive also jumped into the merch game on my other channel based around working out but it morphed into what u see now with all my content kinda tying together but the collection is called “I CANNOT LOSE” im so proud of it and for it to be new its going pretty well. Even Shot a lil commercial in the house for it to pop it off.

if anyone wants a shirt its $45 shipped anywhere in USA and $40 for Charlotte locals. Just hit me in dm’s

Appreciate it. Also shamless plug. Ive also jumped into the merch game on my other channel based around working out but it morphed into what u see now with all my content kinda tying together but the collection is called “I CANNOT LOSE” im so proud of it and for it to be new its going pretty well. Even Shot a lil commercial in the house for it to pop it off.

if anyone wants a shirt its $45 shipped anywhere in USA and $40 for Charlotte locals. Just hit me in dm’s

rszredo2.jpg

This happen around the corner from me, I don’t know who among these people organized that game. But that is not the park you wanna hold lil league games at, at night.

I’m just now seeing vids of it, I’m surprised they white, that shit is in the back of the hood

Where in Charleston is that at? That field look familiar

Lurk showing off today ...

But naw bruh, pump your shit.... That's really the whole point of this site... Exposure for black folks doing their thing... So yeah, do your thing. Make some threads, and godspeed on your journey

Lurk showing off today ...

But naw bruh, pump your shit.... That's really the whole point of this site... Exposure for black folks doing their thing... So yeah, do your thing. Make some threads, and godspeed on your journey
Lol i feel that but i be chillin really. I just like to come here and talk shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back