Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at 6AM today, turned over and went right back to sleep.

Being retired is the best shit ever. I hated working with every fiber of my being..

After a decade or so of avoiding the real world of bills, staying in one place, having regular friends and all that shit....

I got a "real job" and wondered how motherfuckers did this shit. Ain't nothing more miserable in this world than waking up at 6AM and having somewhere to be.

In my previous life 6AM is when you just started making your way home.

I was decent witb computer shit, so I got an IT job, then I went into computer programming, after that I went into sales and finally consulting.

After about 8 years, I was making 6 figures. Not because I was good at my job, but because I was a corporate psychopath.

Then I would leave in about 2 years before people fully catch on I was a piece of shit. I think I was more angry that I had to be there than anything.

All my superiors loved me because I made them look good, all my co-workers hated me because I took all the credit.

Shit didn't bother me, 😆 my own mother hated me.

Woke up at 6AM today, turned over and went right back to sleep.

Being retired is the best shit ever. I hated working with every fiber of my being..

After a decade or so of avoiding the real world of bills, staying in one place, having regular friends and all that shit....

I got a "real job" and wondered how motherfuckers did this shit. Ain't nothing more miserable in this world than waking up at 6AM and having somewhere to be.

In my previous life 6AM is when you just started making your way home.

I was decent witb computer shit, so I got an IT job, then I went into computer programming, after that I went into sales and finally consulting.

After about 8 years, I was making 6 figures. Not because I was good at my job, but because I was a corporate psychopath.

Then I would leave in about 2 years before people fully catch on I was a piece of shit. I think I was more angry that I had to be there than anything.

All my superiors loved me because I made them look good, all my co-workers hated me because I took all the credit.

Shit didn't bother me, 😆my own mother hated me.
@Sony Montana i got this
I feel like he needs his own banner
:js4:

April has literally been a stormy month but the colors are getting brighter and the air is getting fresher…

I see nothing but a great summer ahead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back