Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cacs shouldn't lead anything that encompasses diversity or cultural competency shit is cringeworthy

You cant teach , lead about any of that shit if the building blocks are made up of the same pieces or have to adhere to the whims of the unmelanted... dont get ne wrong there are those that are competent but its few and far between

Today was my Grandpop’s Homegoing service.

I’ve never been this emotional over a family member’s passing before, but I was pleasantly surprised at my Grandmom being the one to step up and console me. That’s why Grandmom is one of the OG 5 ⭐ homies.

Rest In Power, Grandpop Bruce.
267F73A6-94FE-4CFD-BC67-29C60F654F4A.jpeg

Last edited:

I’ve never been this emotional over a family member’s passing before, but I was pleasantly surprised at my Grandmom being the one to step up and console me. That why Grandmom is one of the OG 5 ⭐ homies.

View attachment 826456

Condolences to you and yours bruh.

I’ve never been this emotional over a family member’s passing before, but I was pleasantly surprised at my Grandmom being the one to step up and console me. That why Grandmom is one of the OG 5 ⭐ homies.

View attachment 826456

Condolences brotha. He'll still be wit you spiritually.

OAN: G-Pop look like he done knocked a couple of muthafuccas out back in his hay days. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back