Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my psychedelic therapy session.

I am at that age where a bad cold could kill man.

All my therapy sessions so far this year been about preparing myself for death.

It's some cold blooded shit to know that your time is almost up.

I've been thinking about if it was worth it. I don't believe in a god or no afterlife or anything like that so it's been fucking with me, like was the shit worth it.

Going on these psychedelic trips you can see and feel all types of shit. You see angels, demons, elves, goddesses, famous people that done passed on.

One time I met Thriller era Michael Jackson on a trip and we had a full on conversation about the importance of melody and how to make a hit song. I was teenager talking to MJ in the studio, shit the coolest thing ever. Your brain does weird shit.

Therapy been mellowing me out about this dying shit. I wanted to die at 45, young enough so my dick still worked, old enough to know the shit doesn't get better. I blew past that age.

30 years ago, I was like, yo I'ma be the flyest old motherfucker, on some Hugh Hefner shit.
Now I am at that age, I wanna talk shit while I still can, take my drugs so I can stay sane and healthy, and be left the fuck alone.

My only regret right now is l didn't marry that beautiful blonde big tittied Swedish bitch I met in Hong Kong 30 years ago because I could have EU citizenship right about now.

Getting old in America ain't the wave.

Last edited:
OMG this nigga is 😂😂😂

A walking quotable

Fuck it's deleted just that quick

Went to my psychedelic therapy session.

I am at that age where a bad cold could kill man.

All my therapy sessions so far this year been about preparing myself for death.

It's some cold blooded shit to know that your time is almost up.

I've been thinking about if it was worth it. I don't believe in a god or no afterlife or anything like that so it's been fucking with me, like was the shit worth it.

Going on these psychedelic trips you can see and feel all types of shit. You see angels, demons, elves, goddesses, famous people that done passed on.

One time I met Thriller era Michael Jackson on a trip and we had a full on conversation about the importance of melody and how to make a hit song. I was teenager talking to MJ in the studio, shit the coolest thing ever. Your brain does weird shit.

Therapy been mellowing me out about this dying shit. I wanted to die at 45, young enough so my dick still worked, old enough to know the shit doesn't get better. I blew past that age.

30 years ago, I was like, yo I'ma be the flyest old motherfucker, on some Hugh Hefner shit.
Now I am at that age, I wanna talk shit while I still can, take my drugs so I can stay sane and healthy, and be left the fuck alone.

My only regret right now is l didn't marry that beautiful blonde big tittied Swedish bitch I met in Hong Kong because I could have EU citizenship right about now.

Getting old in America ain't the wave.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

🤦🏿‍♂️. So between my son and my niece, one of these motherfuckers put green coloring in the peanut butter.

I met them at the door and told them they can't come into the house until one of them tells me who did it.

My son was like, what we supposed to eat....

I gave them bread and the green peanut butter 💚💚🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back