Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's threads on genealogy and religion in here.

It will not do numbers and I'm not one of these premier posters that attract attention.

I hear you I’m just saying in this thread folks rarely discuss it. Most popping threads Are about current events. But having thread for this stuff ain’t a bad thing

I try to post important videos on black history that racist white people like to whitewash.

There's racist Archeologist, Anthropologist, and Geneticist that whitewash black history with their alternative facts and I try to post videos exposing them.

My only complaint is you post that shit with no commentary, explanations, opinions or backstory.

It'll be like a 50 minute video and you write "Moses was haplotype b164808nhearTBrEak" with no context.

If I just watched a video of some dudes competitively slapping the living shit out of each other I'm not trying to decode the human genome right at that moment.

I think I was one of the first ones posting videos on hometeam. His channel was very informative.

I stop posting his videos til I saw
@HellCzar @The Lonious Monk and @royalascension posting them

Yeah he's got a good channel. I don't see why any black person wouldn't have at least some interest in what he posts. It's just straight up knowledge. No over the top afrocentrism or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back