Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only complaint is you post that shit with no commentary, explanations, opinions or backstory.

It'll be like a 50 minute video and you write "Moses was haplotype b164808nhearTBrEak" with no context.

If I just watched a video of some dudes competitively slapping the living shit out of each other I'm not trying to decode the human genome right at that moment.
🤔 you're right. I will now do this moving forward.

YOO,why did this chick tell this other chick on IG that her Cat has "kitty down syndrome " ? Lmaooo,she doubled down and said "I'm not trying to be mean,that's really a thing". Now I'm intrigued about "kitty down syndrome" 🤔 Oh and the look on the cats face ? 😺😸😹😹

Yeah he's got a good channel. I don't see why any black person wouldn't have at least some interest in what he posts. It's just straight up knowledge. No over the top afrocentrism or anything like that.
I don't watch him like I use to. I realized his videos are short for people with short attention spans. I like videos that are similar to his but are more detailed. And those videos end up being long.

You ever tried to research black history stuff and end up on sites like quora or reddit? Them sites is a cesspool for white racist spreading misinformation. They don't want black folks to know where we come from.

They are comfortable with black folks being Atheist.

They will call you a hotep,
Make fun of you because you're following Hebrew Israelite doctrine when in reality black folks just tryna figure out their origins.

The only white people I respect are the ones that acknowledge that black folks are the original people.

A motherfucker is holding a nurse hostage at NW Hospital next door to my crib

talking about his bill is too high wtf

Lol on his john q shit. Can't imagine. Only thing they charge for here is the ambulance and you don't actually have to pay the bill. Chick from the hospital be calling asking if I'm gonna pay...

Her: Hi Freeman just wondering if you can pay off any of the ambulance bill today. Have you been receiving our letters?
Me: I've gotten all the bills. I'm good love. Won't be paying. You good tho?
Her: yes. Thank you. Take care Freeman.
Me: thanks you too.

Deadass not even making that up.

The US healthcare system is crazy. I see people here bugging out in hospitals and it's free. Hospitals must be a wild place over there 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Just seen a bunch of pics with Rihanna having her pregnant belly exposed..

1. Hope this doesn't start a trend
2. These people really have no sense of style like wtf

Just seen a bunch of pics with Rihanna having her pregnant belly exposed..

1. Hope this doesn't start a trend
2. These people really have no sense of style like wtf

They been doing that shit. Just the other day my nigga posted his girls pregnant belly and her ultrasound pics. It was awkward af in the chat lol.

YOO,why did this chick tell this other chick on IG that her Cat has "kitty down syndrome " ? Lmaooo,she doubled down and said "I'm not trying to be mean,that's really a thing". Now I'm intrigued about "kitty down syndrome" 🤔 Oh and the look on the cats face ? 😺😸😹😹
If only u had the ig post to share…

LOL LMAOOOOO

idk if this old or not. But 50 stay clownin dude lls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back