Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were already disgusting before Covid-19. My coworkers are reckless, shoeless, and maskless. And no, it’s not just the Scandinavians. I try to protect myself and my space as much as I can. So, I’ll keep wearing my mask, letting doors slam on the person behind me bc I’m not holding it for them, and not allowing maskless and unvaccinated people in my personal space who aren’t family.

Then you might as well wear a mask permanently if you looking at it that way.

Not gonna be me.

Did my bid.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Personal choice.

I think I caught the Omicron back in early January.

Only felt like a fever though.

No coughing........sneezing.........runny nose........stuffy nose........or breathing problems, but food didn't taste right for about 4 or 5 days.

So, assuming it was Covid, I guess that's considered asymptomatic compared to what others have experienced.

Even still, I don't go out the house without putting my mask on beforehand just in case.

I thought I'd be wearing a mask forever but in my line of work whatever the people got the only way I can avoid not catching it is not being there. I stayed home and social distanced for 2 years and went back to work for 3 days and caught that shit. If it's up it's up. Only one way to truly avoid that shit.

Not having my glasses fog up anymore cause I'm not wearing a mask >>>>>>

#blessed

I caught Covid once back in feb 2021. Only had a funny feeling in my nose. Had a low grade fever for a few hours once. Took the fear out of covid for me. I still wear my mask though at certain places. Not because of covid but because I havent caught a air bourne virus yet. Flu, cold, nothing. I use to get the flu every year. Havent got it since the mask. I also wear it on the train or plane. Im fine not wearing it at bars or restaurants.

I thought I'd be wearing a mask forever but in my line of work whatever the people got the only way I can avoid not catching it is not being there. I stayed home and social distanced for 2 years and went back to work for 3 days and caught that shit. If it's up it's up. Only one way to truly avoid that shit.

Not having my glasses fog up anymore cause I'm not wearing a mask >>>>>>

#blessed
I’ve been telling people we aren’t accepting guests at the moment in our building. Well, I’m not, but other coworkers are. But aye 🤷🏾‍♀️, that’s their business. Anyway, yesterday some maskless, white walkers got on the elevator with me and one blew their breath, hard. Pause. She huffed and puffed😤to the other one about not wanting to be at work. Muhthaf…🤬! Boy I wanted to swing on them so bad. Don’t huff your breath into no enclosed area with me unless you’re losing oxygen or choking. I just held my breath stared at them with extra mean, angry eyes 😖until I got off on my floor. I feel it was very inconsiderate of my air.
Oh, and my glasses be fogging up too😞.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back