Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh idk why yall so commited to the "industry" shit
These people willfully make these choices

And "uber" famous lol... nevermind

Ill just say white people fame is always going to multiply a normal famous black person..stop adding another level..

@Elzo69Renaissance this The Ultimatum show on Netflix is maad. Some quasi cuck shit.

Just finished episode 2.

Edit: Episode 3 is a fucking mess.
Bruh really proposed cause he thought he was gonna lose his chick. Lmaooooo I'm ducking dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
The White Man........

I'm watching you

Studying you......... I will not be fooled yo.
I am not the negro you will feel comfortable around.
I will check you because I understand ya history.
Overstand

Word iz bond son

@Elzo69Renaissance this The Ultimatum show on Netflix is maad. Some quasi cuck shit.

Just finished episode 2.

Edit: Episode 3 is a fucking mess.
Bruh really proposed cause he thought he was gonna lose his chick. Lmaooooo I'm ducking dead.
LOL it gets even whackier keep watching ...the finale and reunion are next week

here I thought Netflix released all episodes simultaneously

You being picky as hell now lol

What all do they need to have?
It’s ok if you don’t see it. I see it though. The message to black women now is get half naked, shake your ass, and be overtly sexual to be a pop star. It’s not a 100% rule, but there aren’t many, if any, recent black singers or rappers who are household names that got there based purely on their talent.

Last edited:
They came around during a time when black women weren’t over sexualized.
You moving the goal post now. Being Sexual always been in music. Some might get pressured into going that route but a lot do it cause they want to. They feel free. You saying they werent sexualized back then? Guess you never heard of adina howard. She chose that role.

It really isnt a black and white thing. Madonna been moving like that.

You moving the goal post now. Being Sexual always been in music. Some might get pressured into going that route but a lot do it cause they want to. They feel free. You saying they werent sexualized back then? Guess you never heard of adina howard. She chose that role.

It really isnt a black and white thing. Madonna been moving like that.
It’s ok if you don’t see it. I see it though. The message to black women now is get half naked, shake your ass, and be overtly sexual to be a pop star. It’s not a 100% rule, but there aren’t many, if any, recent black singers or rappers who are household names that got there based purely on their talent.

She came out 20 years ago.
I thought the point was no black woman ever reached superstar status without the industry sexualizing them.

Lauryn hill is another. Yeah it was the 90"s but she was never sexualized.

Niggaz knew Badu was fly, but she wasn't sexualized by the industry .. She just decided to go ass out one day.... And wears tight ass jeans on her hips from time to time... But from an industry standpoint... they never forced that on her... She did cuz she wanted to

And today, women are embracing their sexuality as empowerment. But the lane is still there if they choose not to.

If Beyonce.... Right now... Decided to reinvent herself and start only focusing on vocals... Steps away from the ass shaking. Promise you the industry follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back