Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y’all think that a crip vampire would rather die than drink blood? What if a crip is broke and he has to give blood…how would a crip nurse feel about drawing blood? How does a crip feel about their blood relatives?

hannibal-eating.gif

Name me a black woman that’s Uber famous that wasn’t crazy sexualized.

I can name you a lot of white girls.

Adele
Taylor Swift
Billie Eilish

Hell I don’t know a lot of these pop stars but you get my drift.

And don’t come with Jazmine Sullivan or Jill Scott or some shit. They are not Uber famous.

So it may be some of her wanting to break out of her shell, but the message to black women is if you want to go to the top, you better get half naked and shake ya ass and promote promiscuity and sex in your music.
Adele is definitely famous because of her voice. She came into the business overweight

I think Billie Ellish will break out soon since she'll be turning 21

Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson are the first to come to mind. You can say those 2 aren't uber famous but then I'd need clarification on what that means to you

I am sur

Adele
Taylor Swift
Billie Eilish

And don’t come with Jazmine Sullivan or Jill Scott or some shit. They are not Uber famous.

So it may be some of her wanting to break out of her shell, but the message to black women is if you want to go to the top, you better get half naked and shake ya ass and promote promiscuity and sex in your music.
H.E.R is famous...and she not showing her body like that.

Last edited:

Adele
Taylor Swift
Billie Eilish

Sade and Anita Baker immediately come to mind. Both globally famous but never sexualized.

Erykah Badu CHOSE to be sexualized..... The industry never tried to present her like that. They were cool with her wrapped up neo soul image

She made the conscious decision to go ass naked in that video. Half the world ain't even know she was holding like that

Adele is definitely famous because of her voice. She came into the business overweight

I think Billie Ellish will break out soon since she'll be turning 21

Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson are the first to come to mind. You can say those 2 aren't uber famous but then I'd need clarification on what that means to you
Alicia Keys came out 20 years ago. Jennifer Hudson not pop star famous. I’m talking household names.

Erykah Badu CHOSE to be sexualized..... The industry never tried to present her like that. They were cool with her wrapped up neo soul image

She made the conscious decision to go ass naked in that video. Half the world ain't even know she was holding like that
She came out 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back