Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all on her, she see Cardi and Meg get all this attention doing it so she's following them.

I know I wouldn't, it's the same with Meg and Nicki.

Ah! I appreciate your honesty. I don't know if she is doing it because of them though( or anybody). She got discovered and was in the industry as a child. She only 23 and I am sure breaking out of the little girl image is driving her.

Many mainstream singers did the same thing. Take Rihanna for example....she was like 16 when she first came out. And soon she had booty popping videos and what not too

If Chleo came onto the scene twerking then I don't think people would be talking about "she changing or trying to hard".

Surprisingly, it was a 10,000 comments response on Reddit. I never considered it but apparently it was quite the discussion when you pose the question

I don't want to put my booty in a toilet that is capable of interpreting sensation. I don't like being bothered while I eliminate my bodily waste. If my kid annoys me, just by knocking and trying to talk to me while I poop...then the toilet having feelings would not fly.

Toilets would not enjoy being able to smell, taste or touch the waste that comes out of humans. I see how yall wash yall chicken and cook..... naw that toilet gonna be sad and mad all the time

Yeah they love over sexualizing black women. Billie Eilish got some big titties and if made up right could be sexualized but they let her wear 4XL clothes and stringy thin hair.

I think part of it too might be her trying to shed her good girl image though, a la Miley Cyrus. I’d probably settle on the former though.
I was gonna say didn't Billie Ellish just become legal but then looked it up and she's 20. I don't keep up with celebrities lol

She's got a 21st coming up later this year. Maybe she'll break out. Didn't know she was younger than Chloe

I don't want to put my booty in a toilet that is capable of interpreting sensation. I don't like being bothered while I eliminate my bodily waste. If my kid annoys me, just by knocking and trying to talk to me while I poop...then the toilet having feelings would not fly.

Toilets would not enjoy being able to smell, taste or touch the waste that comes out of humans. I see how yall wash yall chicken and cook..... naw that toilet gonna be sad and mad all the time
I guess the answer reflects how you feel about something or someone less fortunate than you. Like you saying you don’t want something that is in pain because of you and beta says he wants something less than him to enjoy the experience rather than just be. I think it’s a dope psychological question, because of what a toilet is. And what we already think of it and the act of dedication

I guess the answer reflects how you feel about something or someone less fortunate than you. Like you saying you don’t want something that is in pain because of you and beta says he wants something less than him to enjoy the experience rather than just be. I think it’s a dope psychological question, because of what a toilet is. And what we already think of it and the act of dedication

Yeah I mean we name our cars and treat them like humans. The value of transportation seems to be higher than the value of defecation. Alot of peoples toilets are disgusting...don't even clean it.

Yeah I mean we name our cars and treat them like humans. The value of transportation seems to be higher than the value of defecation. Alot of peoples toilets are disgusting...don't even clean it.
That’s why it’s a great question to pose, I think. It really highlights a lot more about you than most would think.

Man I stop fucking wit Datpiff cause the website was trash and the app was worse. WSHH put money into that shit cause it works like a champ. No commercials, all the mixtapes you can thank of, you can create a playlist and it saves it. I been bumping old Banks..man I feel like 20 something year old me today

Man I stop fucking wit Datpiff cause the website was trash and the app was worse. WSHH put money into that shit cause it works like a champ. No commercials, all the mixtapes you can thank of, you can create a playlist and it saves it. I been bumping old Banks..man I feel like 20 something year old me today
U know Worldstar was originally going to be a mixtape hosting site...

I was gonna say didn't Billie Ellish just become legal but then looked it up and she's 20. I don't keep up with celebrities lol

She's got a 21st coming up later this year. Maybe she'll break out. Didn't know she was younger than Chloe

She already started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back