Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all think of a movie co directed by Michael Bay and Zac Snyder…..wit, Mannie Fresh on the score?..like if this was Static Shock

Ah! I appreciate your honesty. I don't know if she is doing it because of them though( or anybody). She got discovered and was in the industry as a child. She only 23 and I am sure breaking out of the little girl image is driving her.

Many mainstream singers did the same thing. Take Rihanna for example....she was like 16 when she first came out. And soon she had booty popping videos and what not too

If Chleo came onto the scene twerking then I don't think people would be talking about "she changing or trying to hard".
This all on her, she see Cardi and Meg get all this attention doing it so she's following them.

I know I wouldn't, it's the same with Meg and Nicki.
Name me a black woman that’s Uber famous that wasn’t crazy sexualized.

I can name you a lot of white girls.

Adele
Taylor Swift
Billie Eilish

Hell I don’t know a lot of these pop stars but you get my drift.

And don’t come with Jazmine Sullivan or Jill Scott or some shit. They are not Uber famous.

So it may be some of her wanting to break out of her shell, but the message to black women is if you want to go to the top, you better get half naked and shake ya ass and promote promiscuity and sex in your music.

I think it's cool. The future is definitely here.

I think a bunch of waitstaff is finna get fucked out of their jobs.

No different than the kiosks at a bunch of the McDonald's spots out here. Counter all small and shit with one or two registers 'cause the frontline has been reduced to one or maybe two people.

Automation like this = job loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back