Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrelated, but a year or so ago........these two youtube content creators were beefing with each other.

One of them decides to "docs" the other.............basically expose his real-life government information.

So, the dude who got exposed calls the other dude's wife...........and tells her that her man needs to chill and take down his information.

Said she was on the phone crying and whatnot.

I'm thinking, I've never been married..........but I know it would probably be hell trying to explain some shit like that to your wife after something like that happened.

She'd have every right to go off on me.........and I'd just have to sit there quiet and looking stupid, because I'd deserve everything I got from her.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Shoutout to Mike D of the Black Brain Trust.

Think it was him, or it could've been somebody else in the crew.

Yeah they love over sexualizing black women. Billie Eilish got some big titties and if made up right could be sexualized but they let her wear 4XL clothes and stringy thin hair.

I think part of it too might be her trying to shed her good girl image though, a la Miley Cyrus. I’d probably settle on the former though.
Yall love saying the industry💁🏾‍♂️

She did this

Yall love saying the industry💁🏾‍♂️

She did this
Yeah she talked about the inspiration being her ex boyfriend Gunna...he wasn't treating her right lol. But I definitely agree that she is on board with everything she been putting out.

I mean @Elzo69Renaissance you posted this video cus you a Chloe Bailey fan or her ass shaking in the video clip?

Yall so distracted by the booty...you can't hear the lyrics. But if there was no booty shaking would you even click or listen?

Yeah she talked about the inspiration being her ex boyfriend Gunna...he wasn't treating her right lol. But I definitely agree that she is on board with everything she been putting out.

I mean @Elzo69Renaissance you posted this video cus you a Chloe Bailey fan or her ass shaking in the video clip?

Yall so distracted by the booty...you can't hear the lyrics. But if there was no booty shaking would you even click or listen?
I posted to promote her new joint

to answer ur question I’m more of a fan of her production work than anything

Man i dont like how the industry is doing ole girl but watever, nice ass.
This all on her, she see Cardi and Meg get all this attention doing it so she's following them.

I know I wouldn't, it's the same with Meg and Nicki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back