Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fuckin hate going to Popeyes. I don't care which location I go to in this city, there's always fuckery afoot.

This is 'posta be a Classic Flounder Sandwich with extra tartar sauce. Shit looks like Fat Albert sat on it and there's barely any sauce on it at all.

View attachment 795501

View attachment 795497
I dont know what kind of fish you thought a flounder was but they are naturally a thin fish. Cod fish is thicker, which is the fish of choice at most fast food. Also, if you always had and issue with popeyes, how come you didnt check your food before leaving?

Koncept first mistake was getting fish from fucking Popeyes

He deserve all the shit he going through
Meh, I wouldnt say all that. I dont do fast food much unless im on the road or in a rush. But chicken or fish is usually what I go with. Never had Popeyes fish sandwich though. I just got for their chicken.

I fuckin hate going to Popeyes. I don't care which location I go to in this city, there's always fuckery afoot.

This is 'posta be a Classic Flounder Sandwich with extra tartar sauce. Shit looks like Fat Albert sat on it and there's barely any sauce on it at all.

View attachment 795501

View attachment 795497

Just saw this pic...
lol.gif

This shyt is so disrespeckful. Lol.

This the type thing that goes viral b/c hands get thrown.

All they do is raise the prices to go toward infrastructure but you never see anything really improve

and yeah JFK is a horrible airport
They were really considering rebuilding the twin towers too when there are so many more pressing needs

I see why people drink coffee like water the start of their shift.

Eyes lids said "fucc this...we out" 2 seperate times while sitting here. I miss being a night owl.

lol

So the actress who played Fiona on Shameless is a guest star on the latest SVU as a defense attorney.

Not a lead role.......not her own show.........but a bit part on SVU.

View attachment 795400

She actually thought she deserved to get paid as much as the actor who played Frank.

View attachment 795403

Guess she understands why she doesn't now though.

Should've been happy with what she had, but.......like so many actors/actresses who get big-headed..........they think they're more critical to the show than they really are.

@Fiona

View attachment 795406
Same thing kind of happened with the actress who plays Maggie on walking dead. She left to try and advance her career but didn't make it so she came back to the show

Same thing kind of happened with the actress who plays Maggie on walking dead. She left to try and advance her career but didn't make it so she came back to the show

That's why I respect actors like Benson from SVU and the fat white guy on NYPD Blue.

They knew they landed the best gig they were ever gonna get and were gonna stick with it as long as they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back