Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I respect actors like Benson from SVU and the fat white guy on NYPD Blue.

They knew they landed the best gig they were ever gonna get and were gonna stick with it as long as they could.

I mean we have mo idea what is "best gig". Actors may just want a steady sitcom that will allow them to be with family and not travel alot. Other actors may want the big movie gigs and HBO shows that take them away for months at a time.

Benson could have been asked to move on to other acting gigs but declined...

I like NYC. I wouldnt live there though. I wouldnt live in any city. I like space. But you will never be bored in nyc.

I mean we have mo idea what is "best gig". Actors may just want a steady sitcom that will allow them to be with family and not travel alot. Other actors may want the big movie gigs and HBO shows that take them away for months at a time.

Benson could have been asked to move on to other acting gigs but declined...

True.

Benson could've done that early on, but not now.

Fat dude from NYPD Blue though?

He knew he wasn't ever getting anything better than that.

Same thing kind of happened with the actress who plays Maggie on walking dead. She left to try and advance her career but didn't make it so she came back to the show

Yeah that show she had on ABC crashed & burned. Ole girl was back on TWD wit the quickness.

True.

Benson could've done that early on, but not now.

Fat dude from NYPD Blue though?

He knew he wasn't ever getting anything better than that.
Sometimes they're just tired of playing the role for so many years and they want something new. For every Maggie who left a top show and failed there's a Sheldon from Big Bang Theory who's successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back