Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I be in there cussing so fast....

They keep a big ass security nigga in there too.... But he know better, he know who local 🤣🤣

If they were closer, I'd have been back over there quick as shit cussin somebody the fuck out with the heat on my hip in case Top Flight was feelin himself.

Thankfully I had some tartar sauce here at the crib so I ate it. Shit still looked like a fat nigga sat on it and it needed more pickles.

If they were closer, I'd have been back over there quick as shit cussin somebody the fuck out with the heat on my hip in case Top Flight was feelin himself.

Thankfully I had some tartar sauce here at the crib so I ate it. Shit still looked like a fat nigga sat on it and it needed more pickles.
You ready to kill somebody over lack of tartar sauce huh…..

Bolded reminds an episode of Diddy's "Making the Band" wit Day 26. I think it was Que (the light skin nigga who kept being a problem wit the group). Well right after he found out he made the band....his mama quit her job, and his sister dropped outta college. Their assumption was he made it big...so he can now take care of them.

SMH...yeah how did that work out.
Now that had time to process the episode.
i don’t think he has mental health issues.
I think he developed a complex.
The very thing he loved was weaponized against him and he became a better life for everyone but himself.
So he isolated , stop trusting people and the weight of the world on his shoulders because he just wanted to play ball.
The slow spiral was used against him when, like he said “ no one asked him why”. They only saw a villain and placed all the blame on him.

i say that to say, he’s not off. He’s hurting and it’s unresolved.

I've avoided the shameless thread on this site for a reason, but let's just talk about it in the cool table.

Smh

I hear you but it's been done for a year and it was brought up indirectly.

If it was ongoing still I'd understand. I've dealt with that myself but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back