Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Anthony Anderson isn't one of the biggest tickets on weekday primetime. I couldn't stand blackish but I've understood that for a long time.

Respect him.

He's not funny bruh, but he's not as bad this time as he was last time.

Best role I saw him play was when he played some kind of villain on The Shield.

He's not funny bruh, but he's not as bad this time as he was last time.

Best role I saw him play was when he played some kind of villain on The Shield.

I don't think he's funny either that's why I don't watch blackish.

Not sure what him being funny has to do with law & order tho.

He's as big ticket in the television serial market as it gets. It is what it is.

I don't think he's funny either that's why I don't watch blackish.

Not sure what him being funny has to do with law & order tho.

He's as big ticket in the television serial market as it gets. It is what it is.

Funny was about blackish...........not Law & Order.

I never got into that show either.

How is NBC gonna bring the original Law & Order series back...............but still have Anthony Anderson on the show?

View attachment 795223

Before it got cancelled, the show had a 20yr run.............and I knew it was over when I saw him on the show.

On another note, the intro scenes aren't the same without Lenny.

Bring Joe West (forget his name from the show, just know him as that from The Flash)............and Richard Beltzer back.

Or even dude from Homicide Life on the Street.

Anybody but Anthony Anderson.

View attachment 795234
Munch pushing 80, he's not trying to act anymore

lol

So the actress who played Fiona on Shameless is a guest star on the latest SVU as a defense attorney.

Not a lead role.......not her own show.........but a bit part on SVU.

TI laughing clip.gif

She actually thought she deserved to get paid as much as the actor who played Frank.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Guess she understands why she doesn't now though.

Should've been happy with what she had, but.......like so many actors/actresses who get big-headed..........they think they're more critical to the show than they really are.

@Fiona

DJ Khaled congratulations you played yourself clip.gif

@Dwayne

200w.gif

lol

So the actress who played Fiona on Shameless is a guest star on the latest SVU as a defense attorney.

View attachment 795400

She actually thought she deserved to get paid as much as the actor who played Frank.

View attachment 795403

Should've been happy with what she had, but.......like so many actors/actresses who get big-headed..........they think they're more critical to the show than they really are.

@Fiona

View attachment 795406

*insert Fiona ugly cry*

lol

View attachment 795400

View attachment 795403

@Fiona

View attachment 795406

I actually think she’s a decent actress but I’m still pissed she wasn’t in the final 2 seasons of shameless. Dunno why she left but it definitely hurt the final 2 seasons

FYI She does have her own show named Angelyne on a streaming network

I actually think she’s a decent actress but I’m still pissed she wasn’t in the final 2 seasons of shameless. Dunno why she left but it definitely hurt the final 2 seasons

FYI She does have her own show named Angelyne on a streaming network

She left because of a contract dispute.

She thought she should get paid the same as Frank because of all the screentime she'd been getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back