Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my nephew a tablet yesterday so he could play roblox while he's here for the week. You'd think I saved his life the way his energy has shifted. Fam was legit depressed without his lil game.

Eventually we gonna have to correct this shit but I'm happy to see him happy.

R.a1d22a57bffc4fd7b375d2afe075e175

I don’t know if it’s just me, but when mindlessly browsing the web through apps or websites. With the algorithms learning that you are a heterosexual man. You get inundated with women half clothed, seductively clothed, or no clothes at all. And I gotta tell you, the over abundance has made me way more sexually attracted to women who have their clothes on. A nice outfit and a smile is now way more attractive than standing there in panties and a bra with a pose meant to show off curves and pouty lips. Might just be me tho.

How is NBC gonna bring the original Law & Order series back...............but still have Anthony Anderson on the show?

Jason Terry clip.gif

Before it got cancelled, the show had a 20yr run.............and I knew it was over when I saw him on the show.

On another note, the intro scenes aren't the same without Lenny.

Bring Joe West (forget his name from the show, just know him as that from The Flash)............and Richard Beltzer back.

Or even dude from Homicide Life on the Street.

Anybody but Anthony Anderson.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

As if Anthony Anderson isn't one of the biggest tickets on weekday primetime. I couldn't stand blackish but I've understood that for a long time.

Respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back