Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong my brother.

Im trying, my nigga. Today is an ‘up day’, where she just gotta be in my arms all day. Can’t do it today. She been fucking going to bed super late and waking up SUPER early all week. This is revenge for something.

Still not sure what.

My daughter been a nightmare this week. She’s currently writhing around on the floor, ‘crying’ with no tears, because I won’t pick her up and have her in my arms literally every second of the day.

She don’t know, I got time today! She gonna cry herself right into exhaustion.

Fuck her!!!!!
Bruh, I don’t miss that stage. I’m in the they think they are teenagers but really they only 7 and 5.

Im trying, my nigga. Today is an ‘up day’, where she just gotta be in my arms all day. Can’t do it today. She been fucking going to bed super late and waking up SUPER early all week. This is revenge for something.

Still not sure what.

How old is she? she night be dealing with some sleep regression...

Bruh, I don’t miss that stage. I’m in the they think they are teenagers but really they only 7 and 5.

Yeah man, days like this are tough. And I work from home so on days like this, it’s a wrap on getting my work done. Hell, even when she behaves herself, I still can’t really get any work done after she wakes up.

How old is she? she night be dealing with some sleep regression...

She turned 2 in December. Naw that ain’t it. It’s just that all my dad tricks to get her to go to sleep when I want her to have been failing because she’s getting older. I’m currently in the lab coming up with new strategies.

A chloroform rag has not been ruled out.

She turned 2 in December. Naw that ain’t it. It’s just that all my dad tricks to get her to go to sleep when I want her to have been failing because she’s getting older. I’m currently in the lab coming up with new strategies.

A chloroform rag has not been ruled out.

If babygirl bathes at night try putting a little epsom salt and essential lavender oil in the water, the lavender and magnesium help relax the body. Give her a good lotion rubdown after and it's a wrap.

If babygirl bathes at night try putting a little epsom salt and essential lavender oil in the water, the lavender and magnesium help relax the body. Give her a good lotion rubdown after and it's a wrap.
Man I wish I knew that when my girls was that age.

I’ll try the some lavender epsom salt. I got some already.

I already give her a bath at night before bedtimes some nights but that’s been failing too. I used to be able to dictate her schedule down to the half hour. I feel like them days might be over. 😩

I’ll try the some lavender epsom salt. I got some already.

I already give her a bath at night before bedtimes some nights but that’s been failing too. I used to be able to dictate her schedule down to the half hour. I feel like them days might be over. 😩

I used to put a light swipe of the lavender oil on my kids pillow case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back