Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m overly humble, Im actually dope as shit, charismatic as fuck, and sexy as hell. But I dont internalize it. I found out through therapy that in my core growth stage I created a habit of telling myself that I was responsible for a lot of what happened around me and to me in a toxic environment.

So I dimmed my light and held myself down low as to not rock the boat. If I don’t rock the boat I go unnoticed, if I go unnoticed these bad things won’t happen. The only time I let that part of me out was to prove points in spite. I’m humble cause in life I felt I had to be. But it was a lesson from god, cause imagine the bad things ida done in life if I wasn’t.

All those good traits combine with a toxic environment and no guidance. I would’ve emotionally harmed alot of people. So I’m thankful that I can now recognize those things and it’s not really a big deal, it’s just cool. Like heh..I’m good looking and charming, that’s dope .
Im always more talkative after therapy, my therapist is dope.
Crazy thing. I was just talking to my wife about dimming my light for others and appearing humble. Now that I stopped, it seems like I’m overconfident and stunt a lot.

People never take the time to understand the whys. Only seeing the surface results.

your post is my life bruh. Add to that where I’m from….black men are looked at as enforcers, checks and scum. And you should be humble in all accomplishments.
but the whys never get answered.

so I took my Kanye sized ego and set it free.
Now I’m here.

continue being you and fuck being humble.
black men are Gods gift to this planet. And our gift is our women. Follow the natural order and great things will come to you.

This probably how you feel 😆
View attachment 794332

Gone head and toot your horn successfull black man...happy your fulfilling your dreams. You keep taking about this house with views and it will come through. But yeah yall Capicorns are very confident lol
View attachment 794334
Very true.
Im beyond confident.
Im Dos
Only things that can stop me is God and an old body.
Other than that, this train is about to leave the station. It will move no matter if it’s full or no one on board…..but it’s gonna go.
Once it reaches full speed, it destroys anything in its way.

Capricorns are very arrogant. I raised one and you can't tell him he's not the best thing since sliced bread...
You need to nurture that. A man with the solid support of his mother and/or wife , will conquer the world.

we are the type to walk Into a circle of armed killers on check day asking them to break a $100 bill. Not because we stupid, but because the odds are not on their side in our eyes and they are beneath us.

Dispensary....about 6 months apart. Got the watermelon pack when I was in Cali back in October. Just got the pineapple this week.
I would say something....cus the math ain't mathing right.

That 10mg in the parentheses messed it all up.

Do you feel the difference 🤔 cus you should....one Gummy is 100mg and the other is 20mg...you should feel the difference.

Aight, somebody break this down for me.
How are they the same two 10mg serving per piece but 1pc of the pineapple is the same mg as the entire watermelon pack? I'm confused AF.
View attachment 794510View attachment 794511
One pack is 100mg total.

5 pieces at 20mg each

One pack is 600mg total

6 pieces at 100mg each

Basically one gummy in the pineapple bag is all 5 of the watermelon bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back