Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think she’s a decent actress but I’m still pissed she wasn’t in the final 2 seasons of shameless. Dunno why she left but it definitely hurt the final 2 seasons

FYI She does have her own show named Angelyne on a streaming network
Thanks man

I'm binging this show currently

Nah, 'bout to take a nap in a few minutes.

tenor-1.gif

She left because of a contract dispute.

She thought she should get paid the same as Frank because of all the screentime she'd been getting.

In December 2016 it was reported that Emmy Rossum, after multiple seasons of being paid significantly less than her co-star William H. Macy, had requested that she be paid equally and compensated in future seasons to make up for the previous salary discrepancies. The equal pay negotiations, which were vocally supported by her co-star Macy, briefly delayed work on an eighth season of the series, while she and Warner Bros. Television negotiated. The dispute came to an end on December 14, when Rossum confirmed through Twitter that she would continue to work on the series, with production of an eighth season to begin in May 2017.

I fuckin hate going to Popeyes. I don't care which location I go to in this city, there's always fuckery afoot.

This is 'posta be a Classic Flounder Sandwich with extra tartar sauce. Shit looks like Fat Albert sat on it and there's barely any sauce on it at all.

20220317_203714.jpg

20220317_203843.jpg

Yeah they don't do that here

We shoot people

The fucked up thing is I purposely avoided the two Popeye's near me over by UNLV's campus 'cause both of them joints are KNOWN for the bullshit. I went to one on the west side but maybe I didn't go far enough west 'cause this is the bullshit I ended up with.

The fucked up thing is I purposely avoided the two Popeye's near me over by UNLV's campus 'cause both of them joints are KNOWN for the bullshit. I went to one on the west side but maybe I didn't go far enough west 'cause this is the bullshit I ended up with.
Bruh I be in there cussing so fast....

They keep a big ass security nigga in there too.... But he know better, he know who local 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back