Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread on the trans swimmer that won the 500yd race?

I just saw this picture and thought it was hilarious without context. The 2nd place looks like she's giving a petty clap and 3rd place doesn't look happy either

FOJS42IXEBcL_89

hannibal-eating.gif

It's being reported that young thug BM was shot and killed over a dispute involving a bowling ball at an alley in Atlanta

C'mon man. This sad af
Man it got to be over something other than a bowling ball. I mean us bowlers are serious about our bowling equipment, but not enough to kill somebody about it.

Man it got to be over something other than a bowling ball. I mean us bowlers are serious about our bowling equipment, but not enough to kill somebody about it.
Let a nigga walk out with baby girls new custom ball.
I know you sliding.
dont even try to lie.

Man I'm waiting for more details but I'm assuming it was packed and the default balls were scarce and it was two people next to each other trying to use the same ball and one thing lead to another

Is there a thread on the trans swimmer that won the 500yd race?

I just saw this picture and thought it was hilarious without context. The 2nd place looks like she's giving a petty clap and 3rd place doesn't look happy either

Man having a daughter and as funny the optics is, i cant help but feel a bit of soul crushing realizing she may/will go thru this bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back