Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say mane, I’m 1 min and 14 secs in and I don’t see any references to me yet me🤔. You know my attn span short, but ima finish. If this some BS, I’m lightin yo ass up my guy.
Nah, don't watch lol

This belongs in the Desi banks file😂

At work watching Making The Band 2; I’m realizing these niggas spent all this time around Puffy and a label and learned nothing at all

Dudes could have been producing, engineering, managing anything

Damn Howard U women's bball team has only scored 6 pts and its 8 mins left in the 3rd quarter. That is crazy.
I've reffed a game where this happened

They finished with 8

I've reffed a game where this happened

They finished with 8

I know they kinda grown women but I feel sorry for them. Shit like that and when big time college football teams play that soft 1st game of the season and the score winds up 70-7 I just SMH and be like damn the levels to the programs and players is serious as shit.

It's shit we already know but when you get that reminder sometimes the shit is a little wild to see.

Everybody ain't going to see the humor in this but I do cause I've seen niggas like this in real life and always find that shit funny.

SC my team but gaaaaawdamn

LLS I saw Howard had 6 pts then saw SC had 47 then saw it was the 3rd quarter and was like
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back